Annual Exam Syllabus 2021 Bangladesh: Directorate of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education just published the class 6,7,8,9,10 Annual Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Marks Distribution for the students of class seven at dshe.gov.bd. Students need to follow this syllabus and prepare for the Upcoming Annual Exam.
Annual Exam Syllabus 2021 for Class 6,7,8,9, 10:
DSHE just published a notice regarding the examination of Class Six, Seven, Eight and Nine. They have advised the institution to take the annual exam from 24th November 2021 to 30 November 2021. In This regard, Students of Class 6-9 and 10th Class Students have to take pre-selection examination 2021. The following instructions should be followed properly:
- Test Subject: Bengali, English and General Mathematics.
- Marks: 50 Marks for each question paper.
- Exam Duration: 1.30 Hours.
The syllabus for the annual exam will be All the chapters from which the assignment (Bangla, English and General Mathematics subjects) has been given and the chapters taught in the classroom from 12th October 2021.
Annual exam Marks Distribution:
The number format of the annual pre-selection examination will be as follows:
- (a) Bangla (1st and 2nd paper) subject number will be- 50 (written 35 + MCQ 15
- (B) English (1st and 2nd paper) subject number will be- 50 (1st paper 30 + 2nd Paper 20);
- (C) The number of general mathematics subject will be- 50 (written 35 + MCQ 15)
- (D) 40 marks on each subject assignment.
- (e) 10 marks for participation in the annual examination and class cleaning activities and compliance with hygiene rules. These 10 numbers need to be added;
That is, the results of the annual examination are made by evaluating each student on the basis of Total 100 number (50 + 40 + 10).
Students must provide progressive reports; No other examination can be taken in 2021 academic year except this examination; Of course, the annual and pre-selection examinations have to be completed properly in accordance with the proper hygiene rules.