41st BCS Result 2021: Bangladesh public service commission will publish the BCS Preliminary Exam Result soon on the official website.
The 41st BCS Preliminary result will publish soon on bpsc.gov.bd. The Preliminary exam was held on 19th March 2021. Candidates participated in the preliminary exam are now waiting for the result.
BPSC will publish the MCQ result online on the BPSC exam result/notice board sections. Candidates can search their result by their roll number.
They can visit- bpsc.gov.bd to check the result or download the PDF file from here and check with the roll number.
Candidates passing in the preliminary exam can sit for the written exam. The exam date for written test will announce soon.
Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published the 41th BCS Circular on 27 November 2019. The Online application was start on 05 December 2019 and ended on 04 January 2020.
Lets dive it in:
- BCS Result
- Preliminary Result
- Written Result
- Viva Result
- How to Get Result
- Online Application
- List of Cadre.
41st BCS Result 2021
There are a total of three exam is taken by the BPSC authority to recruit a cadre. The three exams are- Preliminary, Written and Viva.
The exam result will publish one after another. meaning, The written exam result will be published the after the publication of preliminary examination result and viva result after the publication of written exam result.
The preliminary, written and viva exam result is published online by the Bangladesh public service commission recruitment authority.
How to get Result:
To get the BCS result applicants need to visit- bpsc.gov.bd and follow the below instructions:
- Visit- bpsc.gov.bd.
- Tap on BCS Exams from the Online Registration/Result Section.
- Check for 41st bcs preliminary exam result.
- Now, Download the pdf file and check the result by registration number.
- Visit- 18.104.22.168
- Tap on BCS Exam.
- Now, Check BCS Preliminary exam result notice and download the result.
41 BCS Result 2021 (PDF File):
If an candidates are not able to get the result by above instruction, they can download the pdf file of the result from here. Just, Tap on result to download the result.
|Preliminary (MCQ Type) Result||:|
|Written Exam Result||:|
41st BCS Preliminary Result:
The 41st bcs preliminary exam was held on 19th March 2021. Soon, The BPSC will publish the exam result.
Candidates can follow the step by step guideline to search and check the result from the bpsc result website or can download the pdf file from the below links:
41st BCS Written Exam Result:
After publication of preliminary exam result, PSC will announce the written exam date.
After taking the written exam, BPSC will publish the written exam result on the official website of bcs.
Check– BCS Seat Plan for preliminary, written and viva exam result 2021 of 43rd bcs.
41st BCS Important Dates and Information:
|Organization||:||Bangladesh Public Service Commission|
|Online Application Portal||:||bpsc.teletalk.com.bd|
|Educational Qualification||:||Graduation and Post Graduation.|
|Application||:||Online Based Recruitment System|
|Payment Method||:||Teletalk Bangladesh Limited|
|Application Opening Date||:||5th December 2019|
|Closing Date||:||4th January 2020|
There are a total of there cadre is available to apply.
- General Cadre.
- Professional and Technical Cadre.
- General and Professional Cadre (Both).
List of Cadre for 41st BCS Exam
General Cadre / Cadre Positions
|BCS (Administration)||Assistant Commissioner|
|BCS (Ansar)||Assistant Director / Assistant District Commandant / Battalion Deputy Commander|
|BCS (Audit and Accounts)||Assistant General Auditor|
|BCS (Cooperative)||Assistant Registrar|
|BCS (Customs and Excise)||Assistant Commissioner|
|BCS (Economic)||Assistant Head|
|BCS (Food)||Assistant Food Controller / Equal Terms|
|BCS (Foreign Affairs)||Assistant Secretary|
|BCS (Information)||A. Assistant Director / Information Officer / Research Officer / equivalent position B. Assistant Director (Program) 04|
|BCS (Police)||Assistant Police Superintendent|
|BCS (Postal)||Assistant Postmaster General / Simplified Post|
|BCS (Railway Transport and Commercial)||Assistant Traffic Superintendent|
|BCS (Tax)||Assistant Tax Commissioner|
Professional / Technical Cadre / Cadre Professional / Technical Positions
|BCS (Agriculture)||A. Agricultural Extension Officer (Department of Agriculture) B. Scientific Officer (Soil Property Development Institute)|
|BCS (Cooperative)||Research Officer|
|BCS (Fisheries)||Upazilla Fisheries Officer|
|BCS (Food)||Assistant Maintenance Engineer / Equivalent Term|
|BCS (Health)||Assistant Surgeon|
|BCS (Information)||Assistant Wireless Engineer|
|BCS (Animal Resources)||A. Veterinary Surgeon / Cognitive Officer / Police Station Officer (Metro) / Lecturer B. Poultry Development Officer / Animal Production Officer / Assistant Poultry Extension Officer / Zoo Officer|
|BCS (Public)||A. Assistant Engineer (Civil) B. Assistant Engineer (E / M)|
|BCS (Railway Engineering)||A. Assistant Executive Engineer B. Assistant Machine Engineer|
|BCS (Roads and Highways)||A. Assistant Engineer (Civil) B. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)|
|BCS (statistics)||Statistics Officer|
BCS (General Education): Government General College
|Post Name : Lecturer|
|History and Culture of Islam|
|Finance & Banking|
|Arabic and Islamic Education|
|Nursery School and Social Relationship|
BCS (General Education): Government Teachers Training College
|Post Name : Lecturer|
|Arts and Crafts|
|Guidance and Counseling|
- Candidate must have post-graduation Degree from any recognized university
- 4 Years Bachelor or Equivalent Degree after Completion of Higher Secondary Level or Equivalent Level.
- The Candidate must have no third class/division or equivalent GPA in any academic record.
- Post-Graduation in relevant subjects.
- Four years Bachelor Degree must be in relevant subjects.
- Having 3rd Class/CGPA in any academic record will not be accepted
- The Age Limit for General Applicant is minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years. If the age is less than 21 and more than 30 years than the applicant will not be considered as the Valid Applicant for BCS Application.
- For freedom fighters son-daughter and the disable applicant, the age limit is 21-32 years. As for BCS (Health) and BCS (Education) Cadre Candidate the age limit is same as Freedom Fighters Son- Daughter and Disable Applicant.
41st BCS Online Application
Before Apply Prepare a Recent Color Photograph and a Signature by Scanning. Photo must be formal and within 6 months.
Prepare your Cadre choice and make ready all of your information. Fill up the Application form based on SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
Form Fill UP Instructions:
- Visit- bpsc.teletalk.com.bd and Select 40th BCS Option.
- Select your Cadre option from General, Professional or General and Professional (Both).
- Now, Fill-up the Application Form with Required information.
- There are three steps to complete (Personal Information, Education Information, and Cadre Choice).
- Next Step, Upload a Color Photo (300×300 pixels, JPG and Maximum 100 KB). Upload a Signature (300×80 pixel, JPG and Maximum 60KB)
- Submit Your Application and Download the Applicant Copy.
After completing the BCS Online Application Form you will need to pay the applications fees 700 TK using a teletalk prepaid SIM.
You must pay the application fees to complete the process. Otherwise your application will not be accepted and you will not the BCS Exam Admit Card.
To pay the application fees using Teletalk Prepaid Sim, Please follow the Instruction below.
BCS <space> User ID and Send to 16222.
Example: BCS CHDJDOERD and Send to 16222.
Reply: Applicant’s Name, Tk-700 (TK 100 for Disabled Candidate) will be Charged as Application Fee. Your PIN is (8 digit number) like this 245784125. To Pay Fee, type BCS <Space> Yes <Space> PIN and send to 16222.
BCS <space> YES <space> PIN and Send to 16222.
Example: BCS YES 245784125 and Send to 16222.
Reply: Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for 40th BCS Exam. User ID is () and Password ().
Recover BCS Exam User ID and Password:
If you lost your User ID or Password you can recover it from the Official Online Application Website- bpsc.teletalk.com.bd with your information.
- Visit- bpsc.teletalk.com.bd
- Click on recovery option.
- Input the required information.
- Get the User ID or Password.
41th BCS Preliminary Syllabus and Result:
The 40th BCS Preliminary Syllabus will be available at the Official website of Bangladesh Public Service Commission- bpsc.gov.bd.
Candidates can download the BCS Preliminary syllabus from here.