BUP Admission Result 2021: Bangladesh University of Professional will publish the admission test result soon. After the exam they will publish the admission result on bup.edu.bd.
Due to some reasons, BUP has cancelled the admission test exam for the academic session of 2020-21. The new exam date will announce soon.
Whether they will publish the new admit card or not, they will announce later on the bup.edu.bd notice board.
Students will find the exam related information from here. Now, students can check the notice about bup exam date. The previous exam date was 26th and 27the February, 2021.
BUP is published the eligible list for FBS, FST, FASS, FSSS for the written admission test of the academic session 2020-21 on 20th February 2021.
It is published publish the eligible list on online at bup.edu.bd. students just need roll number and applicant id to check the short list.
BUP is published the admit card for FBS, FST, FASS and FASS Unit. Now, Students can download the Admit Card by login with their user id and password on admission.bup.edu.bd 20 February 2021 onwards till the admission test date
only eligible candidate can download the admit card from BUP admission website- admission.bup.edu.bd by using login with their user id and password.
It is published the online admission form on admission.bup.edu.bd. Students can fill up the admission form from 2nd February 2021 to 16 February 2021.
BUP Admission Circular includes Admission Date, Requirements, Apply Online, Form Fill Up Instructions, Payment System, Admission Process, Prospectus, Eligible List, Admit Card, Seat Plan, Admission Test, Admission Test Mark Distribution, Admission Test Result.
The Payment System is Card/Mobile Financial Services/Internet Banking.
About Bangladesh University of Professionals:
The Bangladesh University of Professionals short term BUP is the 29th public university of Bangladesh. The head of this institution is a military commandant like MIST, AFMC/AMC. In 2019, It Ranked 22 in Bangladesh and 7132 in the world by UNIRANK University Ranking.
The Bangladesh University of Professionals has a total of 4 Faculty and 16 Programs for Honours Course to apply for the admission for the session of 2020-21.
Let’s dive it in:
- 1. Admission Roadmap
- 2. Circular
- 3. How to Apply
- 4. Admit Card Download
- 5. Admission Test
- 6. Admission Result
- 7. FAQS
BUP Admission Roadmap:
|Admission Open||:||2nd February 2021|
|Deadline||:||16th February 2021|
|Eligible List publication date||:||20th February 2021|
|Admit Card Download||:||20th February 2021 onwards|
|Admission Test||:||26th and 27th February 2021|
|Viva Voce||:||8th- 15th March 2021|
|Final Candidate List for Admission||:||18th March 2021|
|Final Admission (Main List+ Waiting List)||:||21th-28th March 2021|
|Opening Convocation||:||31st March & 1st April 2021|
|Classes Commence on||:||4th April 2021|
BUP Admission Circular 2020-21
Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Circular for the session of 2020-21 is published online on admission.bu.edu.bd. It is now inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission in Four Years Bachelor Course.
BUP Admission Requirements:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Science (FASS)/Faculty of Business Studies (FBS), Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies (FSSS)
- Group: Any Group
- Total GPA: Science- 8.50, Business Studies/Humanities- 8.25.
- Minimum GPA: Science- 4.00, Business Studies/Humanities- 3.75.
- Faculty of Science and Technology (FST)
- Group: Science
- Total GPA: 9.25
- Minimum GPA: 4.50
Notice and Prospectus:
Bangladesh University of Professionals has also published the admission notice and prospectus, Admission Process and Procedure for the session of 2020-21. It has four faculty and sixteen Programs/Departments to apply for admission.
BUP Programs/Departments/Subject List:
- Faculty of Social Sciences (FASS): The program name is Bachelor of Science Social (BSS) Honours Programs. The subject list are – Development Studies, Disaster and Human Security Management, Economics, English, Public Administration, Sociology.
- Faculty of Business Studies (FBS): The program name is Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Honours program. The subject list are- Accounting and Information Systems, Finance and Banking, BBA General, Management Studies, Marketing.
- Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies (FSSS): The program name is Bachelor of Social Science (BSS) Honours Program. The subject list are- International Relations, LLB (Hons), Mass Communication and Journalism.
- Faculty of Science and Technology (FST): The Program name is Bachelor of Sciences (Engineering/Hons) Program. The subject list are- Information and Communication Engineering, Environmental Science
BUP Online Admission Form:
To fill up the online admission form of BUP, students need to visit- admission. bup.edu.bd and make the payment first.
Select the payment option, Either Pay by bKash or Pay By Other Channel [Use payment id as your reference id]
- Transactions can only be done using a Personal bKash Account.
- The transaction has to be made using the Payment option from bKash menu
- 0 digits Payment ID number must be used in the Reference section No symbols, space or punctuation marks can be used.
- For the counter number, individuals always has to input “1” in the designated section.
How to Pay:
- Dial *247#
- Select Payment* option
- Enter Merchant bKash Account No 01769028780.
- Enter amount: 750
- Enter the reference: 1709200647
- Enter counter number 1
- Enter your PIN number.
Once you have successfully made the payment, you will receive an SMS with your payment details.
Online Form Fill Up Instruction:
a. Go to http://admission.bup.edu.bd
b. Click on Verify/Complete Payment
c. Verify or Complete Payment Made By Other Channels or
d. Select Verify or Complete Payment Made By bkash
e. No verification required if it is using online payment gateway
f. Verify bKash using TrxID or transaction id Receive SMS in your mobile, containing user id and password after the payment verification.
BUP Admission Test:
- Following mark distribution will be followed for the assessment of candidates: (1) Written Test=65%, (2) Viva-voce=10%, (3) HSC/Equivalent Result=15% and SSC/Equivalent Result=10% (Total=100%)
- Admission Test will be taken in MCQ System and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
BUP Admission Test Mark Distribution:
Faculty of Social Science (FASS):
Candidates will have to sit for a written test (MCQ) of 100 marks. The marks distribution are as follows: (a) General Knowledge – 30. (b) English – 40. (c) Bangla – 30.
Faculty of Business Studies (FBS):
Candidates will have to sit for a written test (MCQ) of 100 marks. The BBA in Marketing mark distribution is as follows: (a) Mathematics-35 (b) English-35 (c) General Knowledge-30
Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies (FSSS)
Candidates will have to sit for a written test (MCQ) of 100 marks. The marks distribution is as follows: (a) English – 50 (b) General Knowledge – 30 (c) Bangla – 20
Faculty of Science and Technology (FST):
The marks distribution is as follows: (i) Mathematics – 25/ Biology – 25 (ii) Physics – 25 (iii) Chemistry – 25 (iv) English – 25
BUP Eligible List:
Bangladesh University of Professionals will publish the short list for admission test on 20th February 2021 at bup.ed.bd. They will publish eligible list based on the previous examination result.
If two applicants found on the same number, subject-based grade, number or marks will count to publish the eligible list for them.
Only Eligible candidate can download the admit card and sit for the admission test.
Related Post: Mist Admission Short List of Eligible Candidates for the
academic session of 2020- 21
To Download the BUP eligible list:
- Go to Notice Board Sections.
- Check the BUP Admission List Notice to download the eligible list.
FBS Eligible list (Pictorial)
Bangladesh University of Professionals is published the eligible list for Faculty of Business Studies Unit. Students can check their short list by admission test roll number/name/father’s name or e-mail address.
Download the full list pdf file of eligible candidate for written test from below links:
|Unit Name||:||Short list of Eligible Candidates|
|Faculty of Science & Technology||:||Download PDF|
|Faculty of Business Studies||:||Download PDF|
|Faculty of Arts & Social Science||:||Download PDF|
|Faculty of Security & Strategic Studies||:||Download PDF|
BUP Exam Date:
Bangladesh University of professionals has cancelled the admission test. According to the bup admission notice, for some reason they have postponed the exam.
They have said they will publish the new exam date later on bup.edu.bd notice board.
BUP Admit Card Download:
Bangladesh university of Professionals will publish Admit Card online from 20 February 2021 onwards for undergraduate program.
- Use black pen only.
- Use of cell phone, programmable calculator, watch and other electronic devices in examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Bring color print out of ADMIT CARD.
- Consider road condition and traffic jam to reach examination venue in time.
- You must wear a face mask before entering examination venue. You may carry your own sanitizer and other COVID safety items.
- Abstain from appearing examination if you have COVID symptoms.
- You will be under CCTV vigilance during examination.
- Report to examination venue before 30 minutes from the scheduled time.
To Download the admit card:
- Visit- admission.bup.edu.bd
- Sign in with user id and password.
- Tap on Click to download the admit card.
- Now, Download the admit card and print it on A4 Paper.
Before Admission test, Bangladesh University of Professionals will be Published Detailed Seat Plan.
If BUP Published the Admission Test Seat Plan you will be found here Detailed Seat Plan Information.
Basically, Bangladesh University of Professionals Published the Seat Location before two or three days of Admission Test of any Unit(s).
BUP Admission Test Result:
Bangladesh University of Professionals Final Admission Test Result will publish for Undergraduate Program after completing the admission test.
To Search the admission test Result visit- Bangladesh University of Professionals Official website www.bup.edu.bd.
The admission result will also available on examresulthub.com. Just tap on pdf file from below to download and check the result.
BUP Admission FAQ:
Q: What are the minimum requirements to apply for admission?
Ans: Requirements are different for each Faculty. Please check circular at BUP website (www.bup.edu.bd) for eligibility criteria.
Q: How many ways I can apply to BUP for admission?
Ans: Applicants can apply online through admission portal at admission.bup.edu.bd
Q: BUP offers how many Undergraduate program?
Ans: At present BUP offers 16 Undergraduate programs.
Q: I have a payment ID but did not complete my payment. How to pay now?
Ans: Go to admission.bup.edu.bd and click on Apply for Bachelor Programs. Enter Payment ID and click on Go For Payment button.
Q: What are the criteria for final selection?
Ans: Final merit list will be prepared based on written test, viva voce, result at SSC and HSC.
Q: How can I get an admit card?
Ans: Applicants can get the Admit Card by login in to admission site (admission.bup.edu.bd)
Q: How to check admission test result ?
Ans: Students can check the admission test result on admission.bup.edu.bd by admission roll number.
Q: Is BUP private or Public University?
Ans: BUP is absolutely public university.