Chittagong University Admission 2020-21: University of Chittagong is published the admission circular. It is now inviting applications for undergraduate programs.
The online application for is available at online. Students can fill out admission form at admission.cu.ac.bd. The online application will start from 12th April 2021 and will end on 30th April, 2021.
CU will hold the admission test exam within 22 June 2021 to 1st July 2021 at the university campus. They will publish the unit wise exam date later on the official website.
After completing the admission test, Chittagong University will publish the admission test result on admission.cu.ac.bd or cu.ac.bd.
About Chittagong University:
CU is the short term for Chittagong University. Chittagong University is a public research university located north of Chittagong City, Chittagong, Bangladesh. It is situated in Fatehpur Union, Hathazari Upazila about 22 kilometres north of the Chittagong city around 1754 acres of hilly and flat land.
This is a 54 years old university founded on 3rd December 1965, though it began their academic activities on 18 November 1966.
The University has the largest campus among Bangladesh Universities and about 24000 students. In 2020, it’s now ranking 7 in Bangladesh and 4214 in the world by the university ranking
CU has a total of 4 Units and 2 Sub-Units to apply for Admission. These Units are A,B,C,D and Sub-Units are B1, D1.
Let’s Dive it in:
- Admission Roadmap
- Online Application
- Admission test
- Admit Card
- Admission Result
- Frequently Asked Questions
Chittagong University Admission Roadmap:
|Primary Application Open||:||12th April 2021|
|Deadline||:||30th April 2021|
|Payment||:||2nd May 2021|
|Correction Close||:||9th May 2021|
|Admit Card Download||:||01 June 2021 – 1 hour before Unit Examination begins|
|Admission Test (Exam Date)||:||22th June- 1st July 2021|
|Admission Result||:||Within 5 days from the admission test exam date.|
Chittagong University Admission Circular 2021
Chittagong University is published admission circular for the session of 2020-21. University of Chittagong has also published the cu admission notice and prospectus, General Instruction, Guideline of how to make the payment on the notice board.
It includes admission roadmap, unit-wise requirements, exam date, Online admission process, Payment Method, Application Correction Method and Payment System, Admission Test information, Marks Distribution, Admission Result, Merit list system and Help Desk from the university of chittagong admission website- admission.cu.ac.bd.
CU Admission Circular 2020-21
Chittagong University is also published the admission notice and prospectus. It has describe all the information about A, B, B1, C, D, D1 unit Information.
CU A Unit Subject List, Seats and Department/Faculty
- Department of Science: Physics-110, Chemistry-110, Mathematics- 110, Statistics-110, Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology- 30
- Institute of Forestry and Environmental Science: Forestry- 40, Environmental Science-35.
- Department of Biology: Zoology-100, Botany-100, Geography and Environment-40, Molecular Science-40, Microbiology-40, Soil Science-50, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology-35, Psychology-22, Pharmacy-30.
- Department of Engineering: CSE- 65, EEE-55
- Marine Science and Fisheries: Institute of Marine Science-40, Oceanography-25, Fisheries-25.
CU B Unit Subject List, Seats and Department/Institute:
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities: Bangla-110, English-110, History- 120, Philosophy-120, Islamic History and Culture- 120, Arabic- 120, Islamic Studies- 120, Language and Linguistics- 41, Farsi Language and Literature-50, Pali-85, Sanskrit-70, I.E.E.R-105, Bangladesh Studies- 50
CU B1 Unit Subject List, Seats and Department/Institute:
- Sub Unit of B: Theariticial -35, Fine Arts- 60, Music-30,
Chittagong University C Unit Subject List, Seats and Department/Institute:
- Business Administration: Accounting-87, Management-65, Finance- 95, Marketing-77, Human Resources Management -50, Banking and Insurance-67
- English- 30, Accounting-35, Business Principal- 35
Chittagong University D Unit Subject list, Seats and Department/Institute:
- Social Science: Economics- 40+66+26, Political Science- 53+53+26, Social Science-53+53+26, Public Administration- 53+53+26, Anthropology- 34+34+17, International Relation- 34+34+17, Mass Communication and Journalism- 24+24+12, Development Studies- 12+12+6, Criminology and Police Science- 12+12+6.
- Faculty of Law: Law- 115
- Business Administration: Accounting-20+03, Management-40+5, Finance-10+5, Marketing-30+3, Human Resources Management- 47+3, Banking and Insurance-30+3.
- Faculty of Biology: Geography and Environment- 10, Psychology- 18
CU D1 unit Subject List, Seats, and Department/Faculty
- Physical Education and Sports Science
How to Apply Online for Chittagong University Admission
Interested applicants can fill up the admission form online. To apply in Chittagong University, Applicants need to visit- admission.cu.ac.bd and fill out the application form to submit the applications.
After successfully submitting the online application, applicants have to make the payment. Students can pay the application fees using DBBL Mobile Banking- Rocket, bKash and Sure Cash.
How to Pay the application fees Using Rocket DBBL Mobile Banking:
- Dial: *322#
- Select Bill Pay
- Choose one option: Self/Other [Remember, If Applicants select other, they have to put the mobile number]
- To pay the fee, Press 0.
- Input Biller Id: 2200
- Bill Number- Input the Private Key.
- To complete the payment process, Input the Account PIN and submit.
How to pay the application fees using Sure Cash:
- Dial *495#
- Select the Payment Option.
- Type CUA as for Keyword.
- Input the private key for bill number.
- An on-screen SMS will be available with the University Name and Amount of the Application Fees.
- Type the Account PIN Number to complete the payment process.
How to pay the the Application Fees using bKash:
- Dial *247#
- Select the “Pay Bill” Option.
- Choose the other option.
- Select Make Payment Option.
- Biller ID- 01751856688
- Choose- Input Bill A/C Number.
- Input the Applicants Private Key.
- Bill Month- type the Current Month and Year 
- Amount- Application Fees 550
- Complete the payment process by inputting the bKash Account PIN.
Chittagong University Admit Card Download:
Chittagong University will publish the admit card on the official admission website- admission.cu.ac.bd.
Applicants will need user id and password to download the admit card for each unit.
To Download CU Admit Card:
- Visit- admission.cu.ac.bd
- Login with User Id and Password
- Select the Unit
- Download the Admit Card and print it on A4 Paper.
Students will find the exam date, center, venue on the admit card. Make sure check out that before going to the exam center.
Chittagong University Admission Test:
- Exam Date: will announce later.
- Exam Type: MCQ. [Exception is for Fine Arts, Music and Physicals education Unit]
- Total Marks:100
Admission Test Marks Distribution:
- A Unit: Bengali-10, English-15 (Mandatory), Physics-25 , Chemistry-25, Mathematics-25, Biology- 25 (Any 3)
- B/B1 Unit: Bengali/Optional English- 35, English-35, General Knowledge-30
- C Unit: English-30, Accounting-35, Business Principal-35
- D Unit: Bengali/Optional English-30, English-30 , Analytical Ability-20, General Knowledge- 20.
- D1 Unit: Bengali-35, English-30, General Knowledge- 35
Chittagong University Admission Result:
CU will publish the Selected Candidates for admission in CU on the official website- cu.ac.bd. Students can check the admission result by inputting the admission roll number or can download the pdf file of result from the website.
To Check CU Admission Result:
- Visit- admission.cu.ac.bd
- Select the Unit.
- Input Admission Roll Number
- Now check the Result.
In Additions, Students can also download the the pdf file from examresulthub.com to check the admission result.
CU Final Admission:
Chittagong University will take admission from the selected candidates list at college campus. CU is advised the students to come with necessary documents and admission fees.
Required Documents at time of Admission for All Units:
- Subject Choice Form.
- Admission Admit Card.
- HSC Examination Registration Card & Marksheet.
- SSC Examination Admit Card, Registration Card, Marksheet and Certificate.
- Passport Size Color Photograph.
CU Admission FAQs:
How to Get Admission in Chittagong University ?
Visit- admission.cu.ac.bd, fill out the admission form and Participate in the admission test to get admission in Chittagong University.
How many Units are there in Chittagong University Admission Process ?
There are four units and two sub-units in Chittagong University admission process.
How Chittagong University will publish the Admission Result ?
Chittagong University will publish the admission result online at admission.cu.ac.bd.
CU Admission Helpline:
From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM: 01556570088, 01555555158
University Authorized SMS Number: 01708404777, 01841644355
Help-desk (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM): 01555555140, 01555555141
Technical Support (ICT Cell): Mob.: 01556-570077, Phone (PABX): 2606001-10, 2606015-27, Extn. 4259
Address: ICT Cell, IT Building, University of Chittagong, Chittagong-4331.