Dhaka Stock Exchange Job Circular 2021: Dhaka Stock Exchange is now recruiting people for the vacant position of Executive.
Applicants can apply through DSE Job Portal- career.dse.com.bd:8016 by filling up the application form and submit it through online.
About Dhaka Stock Exchange and Recruitment:
Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited (DSE), the premier bourse of the country, is committed to contribute to the country’s economic growth through the creation of wealth and access to the capital market. We strive to develop the untapped potentials into opportunities and ensure the highest level of confidence among stakeholders to create a vibrant capital market.
DSE offers every employee a dynamic working environment, encouraging to bringing out the best in every employee. DSE in its HR Mission to attract talented individuals intends to recruit energetic, self-motivated and innovative people of outstanding caliber who are expected to take part in the Management of the Exchange in course of time.
Let’s Dive it in:
DSE Job Circular and Summaries:
|Organization||:||Dhaka Stock Exchange|
|Online Application Portal||:||career.dse.com.bd:8016|
|Type||:||Stock Exchange Jobs|
|Vacant Post||:||See in the Circular|
|Educational Qualification||:||Graduation and Post Graduation Level in Bangladesh|
|Age||:||30 years (As on 2021)|
|Application||:||Online Based Recruitment System|
|Application Opening Date||:||3rd June 2021|
|Closing Date||:||21st June 2021|
Dhaka Stock Exchange Job Circular 2021
Dhaka Stock Exchange Just published a new job circular for the vacant position of Executive. If you are focused, meticulous and looking for a challenging career in the fast-growing financial market and thrive in a fast-paced environment, explore your options at DSE for the position of Executive. We believe that it would be a mutually rewarding relationship. Find all the details of requirement, eligibility, application instruction and details on the official website of dsebd.org.
Post Name: Executive
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Science / Software Engineering / EEE / Telecom Engineering / ICT from any reputed and higher ranked public, private or foreign University;
• CGPA 5.00 in both SSC & HSC examinations or equivalent and CGPA at least 3.00 (on a 4-point scale) in B.Sc Level.
Required Technical knowledge and experience
• Fresh graduates can apply
• Training, certification or experience on Windows server, Linux OS, MS SQL, CCNA, VMware, Postgre SQL / SQL, CCNA, Data Center, Oracle, PHP, Java MCSA or CCNA or RHCE or VCP-DCV will get preference.
Required Personal Competencies
• Effective interpersonal communication skills;
• Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills;
• Ability to take new challenges, perform proactively and take ownership;
• Demonstrates excellence in adjusting to new environment and network;
• High career aspiration and self-motivation.
Age limit: Age of the candidates shall not be above 30 years as on June 21, 2021.
Attractive compensation package will be offered to the deserving candidates. On successful completion of the probation period (assessed by examination/evaluation), Executives will be integrated with other benefits including provident fund, gratuity, life insurance, hospitalization insurance, pick & drop facilities etc. as per the policy of the Exchange.
How to Apply for DSE Job Circular 2021
Interested Applicants can apply through the official dse job application portal- career.dse.com.bd.
Applicants can fill up the application form online by following the step by step guideline from below within the timeframe.
Prospective candidates are invited to apply through https://career.dse.com.bd:8016 within June 21, 2021.
Online Form Fill Up Instruction:
- Visit- career.dse.com.bd
- Tap on Apply from action menu.
- Now, Fill up the application form- Personal, Academic, Experience, Technical/Professional Skills/Training/Certification/Projects/
- Upload Photo and Tap on Confirm Button to submit the application.
DSE Selection Procedure:
Candidates with incomplete academic qualifications or non-compliance of any of the above requirements will disqualify for shortlisting.
Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature. Short-listed candidates would require to appear at the written exam, viva voce, aptitude test and subsequent stages of the selection process.
The Exchange reserves the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that DSE is an equal opportunity employer with the HR strategy ‘Reward the best & be fair with the rest’.