DSS Result 2021: Department of Social Services is published the written exam result and viva, practical exam notice & result on dss.gov.bd.
The written exam result for the post of Field Supervisor, Office, Assistant Cum Computer Typist, Teacher, Store Keeper, Accounts Assistant, Attendant, Instructor, Stenographer Cum Computer Operator , Khadem, Hearing Aid Technician will publish soon.
Applicants can check the result by their roll number from the admit card. They can download the pdf file of written exam result form here.
The practical and viva exam result for the post of office shohayok will also publish in due time. The written exam result for the post of office shohayok was published on December, 2020. Applicants can check their result from the website or from below images.
DSS Recruitment Authority is published the written exam date for the different posts. The written exam date was 3rd April 2021.
Applicants passing in the written examination, have to participate in the practical and viva exam which will hold by the Department of Social Services.
The viva and practical exam will start from 25 February 2021 and will continue on 14 March 2021 for different post.
Later on, They will publish the viva and practical exam result on the official website- dss.gov.bd. Applicants can check the result by using their roll number.
The Admit Card for these posts was published Online. Candidates can download the admit card from dss.teletalk.com.bd. The Exam Date Notice and Seat Plan is available at dss.gov.bd.
Ministry of Social Welfare was inviting applications to apply for the vacant post of Department of Social Services (DSS). The Online Application was ended on 27 September 2020.
Lets Dive it in:
- 1. Result
- 2. Written Exam Result
- 3. Viva & Practical Exam Result
- 4. How to Get Result
- 5. Online Application
DSS Job Circular & Result 2021
Directorate of Social Service is published the job circular for the vacant position. Applicants will find the online application form at- dss.teletalk.com.bd. The exam date for these post is published online, Now, The Applicants are waiting for the written, viva and practical exam result which will publish on dss.gov.bd.
|Organization||:||Directorate of Social Services|
|Online Application Portal||:||dss.teletalk.com.bd|
|Educational Qualification||:||Eight, Secondary, Higher Secondary, |
Graduation and Post Graduation.
|Application||:||Online Based Recruitment System|
|Payment Method||:||Teletalk Bangladesh Limited|
|Application Opening Date||:||5 September 2020|
|Closing Date||:||27 September 2020|
Number of Posts:
- Shikkhok (Dristi Protibondi)
- Shikkhok (Badhir)
- Craft Teacher
- Karigori Shikkhok
- Hearing Aid Technician
- Stenographer cum computer operator
- House Parent Cum Teacher
- Stenotypist cum computer operator
- Field Supervisor
- Driver (Mechanic)
- Office Assistant cum computer typist
- Cashier cum storekeeper
- Accounts Assistant
- Religious Teacher
- Cottage Mother
- Day Care Assistant
- Iron Man
- Store Keeper
- Record Keeper
- Darkroom Assistant
- Fitter Attendant
- Office Support Staff (Permanent and Temporary)
- Security Guard
- Chef (Permanent and Temporary) .
DSS Online Application Form- dss.teletalk.com.bd
- First of All, Candidates need to go to Department of Social Services (DSS) Official Website which is www.dss.gov.bd then go to job circular page & click the particular link or
- go to Directly http://dss.teletalk.com.bd
- Then click the link called Application form (Click Here to Apply online)
- Select Your Desired Position and click next.
- Fill up the Application form with correct information and Click next
- Upload your photo and Signature.
- Photo Instruction: Upload a color photograph which Size should be 300 × 300 pixels (Maximum 100 KB)
- Signature Instruction: Upload a Signature which size should be 300 × 80 pixels (Maximum 60 KB)
- After upload photo and signature, check all your information and Click Submit.
- After Submission your application form you have to download the applicant copy. If possible, you should print your applicant copy.
- In that applicant copy, you will find a USER ID. It will be used for payment later.
Payment for DSS Application:
- After Complete your application form you must complete the payment within the 72 hours from submitting your application form.
- The payment must be completed via TELETALK pre-paid SIM
- It is specially mentioned that though you completed the online application form, your application will not be accepted unless you make payment.
- Please follow the below instruction to how to make payment by SMS:
First SMS: Go to your message, create a message and Type DSS <space> Your User ID and send it to 16222.
Example: DSS CHDIWK and send it to 16222
Second SMS: After sending the 1st SMS, you should find a pin number.
In 2nd SMS Type DSS <space>YES <space> Pin Number (That you got in your 1st SMS)
and send it to 16222.
Example: DSS YES 1548487 and send it to 16222.
- After Complete the payment by SMS, you will get a congratulation SMS with a USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Save USER ID and PASSWORD for download the admit card Later.
DSS Admit Card:
Department of Social Services (DSS) is published the admit card on the official website- dss.gov.bd. Applicants will also get an SMS regarding the information for download the admit card for the applied post.
After publication of admit card, they can download the admit card using the user ID and password.
How to Download Admit Card:
- Visit- dss.teletalk.com.bd
- Input User ID and Password.
- Download the Admit Card.
Exam Date: The Candidate will find the exam date and seat plan on the Admit Card. DSS Recruitment Authority published the exam date and seat plan notice on dss.gov.bd.
General instructions for applicants:
- This Admit card is applicable for written examination and viva-voce.
- Applicant must sit in the examination hall at least 30 minutes prior to the written examination, it is forbidden to leave the hall before the examination ends.
- The applicant is prohibited from bringing books, papers, bag, calculator, mobile phone or any other type of communication device.
- No TA/DA will allow in this Examination.
- Applicant must report to the examination center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for viva-voce.
- The applicant will be expelled if the general instructions are not followed or if found guilty of misconduct, misbehavior or adopting unfair means. Applicant found guilty of copying, adopting any type of unfair means or misconduct will be barred from applying in any future examination conducted by the government and will not be allowed to apply for any other posts to be advertised by the government. Moreover, he/she may be handed over to the law enforcing agency for taking legal action against him/her.
If you lost your User ID and Password, Not to Worry, There has a system to recover the User ID and Password.
DSS User ID Recovery:
- Visit- http://dss.teletalk.com.bd/options/pass.php
- Select Post Name.
- Type Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number (As Per Application)
- Click on Submit
- Now, You will get your User ID.
DSS Password Recovery:
- Visit- http://dss.teletalk.com.bd/options/pass.php
- Type User ID and Mobile Number
- Click on submit
- Now, You will see your Password.
[Now, Use the User ID and Password to Download the Department of Social Services Admit Card]
DSS Result 2021:
Upon completion of exam, The Authority will publish the practical and viva exam result on dss.gov.bd. Candidates can easily can their result by using the following instruction and guideline provided by the examresulthub.com.
How to Check DSS Exam Result:
- Visit- dss.gov.bd
- Go to Career Section/Notice Board.
- Tap on view all notice and download the practical and viva exam result.
- Now, Search your result by the Roll Number.
DSS Written Exam Result 2021:
Department of Social Services is published the written exam result for office shohayok, House parent cum teacher, Koshadhokkho cum Gudamrakkhak, Religious Teacher, Cotage Mother, Boro Vaiya, Khalamma, Iron Man, Nurse and Other posts.
DSS Result (Written Exam) All Posts
Candidates can check the result from the offical website. or from here by downloading the pdf file or from below image:
DSS Office Shohayok Written Exam Result [Pictorial]
DSS Practical and Viva Exam Result:
Department of Social Services will hold the viva and practical exam for office shoyahok and others post from 25 February 2021 to 14th March 2021.
After completing the viva and practical exam, they will publish the exam result on dss.gov.bd.