DU IBA MBA Admission Result 2021: The Dhaka University will publish the admission test result soon. Applicants can check the admission test result and viva notice on iba-du.com.
IBA DU has published the written exam result on the official website. They have also published the viva and interview schedule.
The University of Dhaka, Institute of Business Administration, published the admission circular for MBA in IBA Regular Program of 63rd Batch, Full-time & Part-time (Session 2020-2021).
Applicants will get the eligibility, Application Instruction, Payment, and admit card information from the official website of Dhaka University IBA Website: iba-du.edu.
Students need to follow the guidelines of IBA MBA to fill up the admission form online at iba.registrationbd.com and make the payment through DBBL Mobile Banking Rocket or bKash.
Dhaka University was published the seat plan for the admission test. The exam date is 29 January 2021.
The admission test result will publish soon.
DHAKA University IBA MBA Admission Roadmap:
|Application||:||11 December 2020- 18 January 2021|
|Online Application Website||:||iba.registrationbd.com|
|Admission Test||:||29 January 2021|
|Admission Test Result||:||2021|
About the MBA Program of Dhaka University:
The aim of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program of IBA is to produce leaders and world-class managers who are well-informed and well-equipped with technical, professional, theoretical, and academic knowledge to lead the global organizations of the 21st century.
IBA has full-time and part-time MBA programs, which are professional graduate programs to develop individuals’ skills and judgment for effective management. The emphasis is on developing a student’s ability to evaluate business and organizational situations so that he/she can make an informed and creative judgment about policy and operational issues.
A unique educational system is taken to groom the graduates who enter the institute from diverse academic backgrounds.
The intended learning outcomes of the MBA program are as follows:
- Concrete and comprehensive understanding of business and business organizations
- Ability to manage people and understand organizational culture even in the global context
- Use of business analytics and other quantitative and qualitative techniques to make informed and prudent decisions
- Ability to formulate and implement a strategy under resource, time, and other constraints
- Ability to communicate in the language of senior management and utilize networking skills.
Dhaka University IBA MBA Admission Circular:
The rigorous and transparent admission process is one of the core strengths of IBA. It is designed to select well-rounded individuals with proven power in academics, strong written and oral communication skills, and high cognitive development. The Admission Test into the MBA program (both full-time and part-time) is held annually. Every applicant must fulfill the eligibility requirements laid down by IBA.
Admission Requirements/Eligibility for Application
To qualify for the MBA Regular degree, Students need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates completed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 (or 2nd class).
- Candidates have a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 5.00 (or 2nd division) in both SSC and HSC exams. 2.00 in both O and A level exams.
- No 3rd division/class at SSC/HSC/bachelor’s level of education.
- To be eligible for the test, an applicant must obtain published official result of his/her Bachelor’s degree on or before 31 December 2020
- For all foreign certificates/degrees (excluding O and A-Levels), equivalence will be determined by the IBA Equivalence Committee. Without such equality, applicants are not eligible to sit for the admission test.
A level & O level GPA Calculation:
- Dhaka University IBA MBA admission authority will convert letter Grades of O Level and A Level subjects into grade points as follows A=4, B=3, C=2, and D=1.
- Authority will calculate GPA by taking the average of the best five grades (only one D grade is acceptable) for O Level and the best two grades (only one D grade is sufficient) for A-Level. While calculating the GPA, Dhaka University will not consider the Grade below D.
Dhaka University offers a total of 7 (Seven) program for the students. Students can choose one area of concentration from among 7 (seven) different programs.
The concentration areas are:
- Human Resource Management,
- Information Systems Management,
- Operations and Supply Chain Management,
- And Sustainable Development.
Instruction and Guideline for Application:
Applicants will need the below information before starting the online application for IBA MBA Admission at Dhaka University.
This information is:
- Academic Qualification (SSC, HSC and Graduation Information)
- Personal Information (Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Address ETC.)
- A scanned copy of the Photo and Signature.
Online form Fill up instruction:
- Visit- iba.registrationbd.com
- Select the applicant type (local or foreign degree)
- If Applicants are local, they need to fill up the education information (Name of the examination, passing Year, Result, Grading system, Major/subject/Degree, and Name of Institution)
- Now, fill up personal and other information in the respective box.
- (*) Symbols indicate Mandatory Field; you must be filled up that information.
- Fill up the text boxes with appropriate information.
- Please provide your active contact number and email address.
- Then Submit the Application.
After applying, Applicants will get a reference number and password, which will be required for payment and future references.
Applicants have to pay the application fees to complete the payment. They can pay the application fees using Mobile Banking, Net Banking, and Card. The payment amount is 1200/-.
- Net Banking- DBBL Nexus Pay
- Mobile Banking- DBBL Rocket, bKash, T-Cash, etc.
- Card- Debit and Credit card, Visa Card, etc.
Rocket Payment Method:
- Click on proceed to payment.
- Select Rocket from Mobile Banking.
- A payment screen will appear; Applicants need to put their DBBL Mobile Banking rocket number, PIN and click on submit to the next step.
- DBBL will send An Authentication code to that number by SMS.
- Input the Authentication Code and click on submit to complete the admission form.
bKash Payment Method:
Applicants can make the payments by bKash account by following the given instruction:
- Tap on the proceed to the payment.
- Select bKash from Mobile Banking
- Input the bKash Number and Pin Number.
- Applicants will get an SMS to the bKash number.
- Input the security code to complete the payment and admission form.
DU IBA MBA Admit Card:
To get an admit card for the Dhaka University IBA MBA Admission Test, Applicants need to complete the admission form and payment.
To download the admit card, Applicants will require the reference number and password, which is sent to their email and mobile number.
Without the reference number and password, applicants will not be able to download the admit card.
How to Download the Admit Card:
- Visit- iba.registrationbd.com
- Then, Login with your reference number and password.
- Now, Download the admit card by clicking the download button.
The Exam Date is 29 January 2021. Check the seat plan from below image:
Dhaka University IBA MBA Admission Test:
Dhaka University will hold the MBA Admission Test (Regular Program) for the Session 2020-2021 of Institute of Business Administration (IBA) on Saturday, 29 January 2021.
The test is aimed at evaluating the applicant’s aptitude in Language, Mathematics, and Analytical Ability. An applicant must obtain a minimum qualifying marks in each of these areas to pass the test.
Dhaka University many exempt An applicant with a foreign degree(s) having a GMAT score of minimum 75 percentile from taking the written test. However, applicant is required to appear before the interview board.
Admission Test Marks Distribution:
- Analytical Ability-
Instruction for the students [Read Carefully]
- Report at the examination center at 9 am on the day of the written test.
- The examination will start at 10 am.
- Bring your Admit Card to the test center and show it to the invigilator when asked.
- Use only a black ballpoint pen to darken all required circles on the Answer Sheet. Use of pencil is not allowed.
- Use a black ballpoint pen to write your Name, Admit Number, Test Booklet Number, and put your signature.
- Use of any electronic device (mobile phone, digital watch, etc.) is strictly prohibited in the examination.
- The use of a calculator is not allowed.
- Your dress-up and grooming of hair should be such that your ears are apparent at all times.
- The examination office reserves the right to check the identification of females.
- Candidates are wearing the niqab.
- Adoption of unfair means will disqualify you for admission.
- they will deem the following as unfair means:
- A. turning over the pages of the Test Booklet unless instructed
- B. looking over the pages of other examinee’s Test Booklet
- C. taking help from others or helping other examinees
- D. talking to fellow examinees, and
- E. any other unruly behavior or violation of examination discipline.
Dhaka University IBA MBA Admission Result:
The Dhaka University will publish the IBA MBA Admission Result on the official website Institution of Business Administration Website.
Applicants will be able to download the written test result from iba-du.edu.
MBA Admission Test 2020-2021 (63rd Batch): Written Test result
The result of the MBA Admission Written Test 2020-2021 (Batch 63) is published hereby. For the list of selected candidates and interview schedule please check is from below image:
The candidates must bring the original copies of their academic credentials (certificates
and submit attested copies of these documents to the office.
This document is also posted on IBA Notice Board and IBA website (www.iba-du.edu and grade sheets)
How to download IBA MBA Written Test Result:
- Visit: iba-du.edu
- Click on IBA MBA Admission Test Result
- Now, Download the pdf file and check the result by roll number.
IBA MBA Viva Exam:
After qualifying in the written test, candidates must appear before an interview board and secure satisfactory marks to be admitted to the MBA program.
Required documents at the time of Viva Exam:
- Admission Test Admit Card.
- Academic Certificate (Secondary, Higher Secondary and Graduation Level)
- Professional Certificate (if they have any)
Note: Candidates need to bring the main certificate of the above documents.
Publication of Merit List:
The merit list for Dhaka University IBA MBA Exam will base on Academic Records, IBA MBA Admission Test Result (Written and Viva), and Professional Experience.
DU IBA MBA Cost:
Depending upon the courses’ waiver, the total cost varies from TK 112000 to TK199000 to complete the MBA (Evening) program.
|Admission Fee||:||10000 (One Time)|
|Each Credit Hour Fee||:||2500/-|
DU IBA MBA Admission Helpline:
For online transaction related support contact:
Phone – 09612-226222
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment related Inquiry/Information:
For further information, please contact:
MBA Program Office
(Room # 217, 1st Floor, IBA Building) or
call 01764119001 or 01764119002 between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
on any working day until 31 December 2020.
Dhaka University IBA MBA Admission FAQ:
The Master of Business Administration is the flagship program of Institution of Business Administration, University of Dhaka.
To get admission in IBA MBA in University of Dhaka, Applicants need to participate the admission test of IBA MBA.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program of IBA is to produce leaders and world-class managers in professional, technical and business level.
There are a total of 7 (Seven) programs/area of concentrations are available in IBA MBA of Dhaka University.