EEDMOE Result 2021: Education Engineering Department is published the Data Entry Operator Job Exam Result at eedmoe.gov.bd.
They have already announced the exam date and seat plan for the post of Data Entry Operator and Office Sohayok. The exam date is 19th November 2021 (Date Entry Operator) and 26th November 2021 (Office Sohayok).
After the Exam, They will publish the result in pdf file. Candidates can check the result and download the pdf file from here.
EEDMOE Job Result Summaries:
|Organization||:||Education Engineering Department|
|Online Application Portal||:||eedmoe.teletalk.com.bd|
|Exam Date||:||19th November 2021 (Data Entry Operator)|
26th November 2021 (Office Sohayok)
|Result Publish Date||:||Within 30 days from the last exam date.|
List of Total Posts:
- Computer Operator
- Stenographer Cum Computer Operator
- Upper Division Assistant
- Stenographer Cum Computer Operator
- Store Keeper
- Office Assistant Cum Computer Typist
- Office Assistant Cum Cashier
- Accountant Assistant Cum Cashier
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Sohayok
- Security Guard
EEDMOE Online Application @eedmoe.teletalk.com.bd
- Interested Applicant can apply through the Education Engineering Department-eedmoe Official Website- eedmoe.teletalk.com.bd in career section within the deadline at online.
- The last date of online application is 22nd October 2021.
- The Online application has two processes. First, you need to fill up the online application form and then pay the application fees to complete your online application. The details instruction are as follows:
Online Form Fill up instruction
- Visit- eedmoe.teletalk.com.bd
- Click on Online Application form.
- Select the post, you want to apply.
- Fill up the text box with appropriate information (Personal, Education and other Information)
- (*) symbol indicates that it’s a mandatory field.
- Type the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Review All Your information and then upload your photo and signature. [Photo must be 300 × 300 pixels (width × height) and file size not more than 100 KB and Signature must be 300 × 80 pixels (width × height) and file size not more than 60 KB. Colour Photo is a must]
- Click Browse to select your photo and signature
- After that, Submit Application
- After successfully submitting your online application form, you will get a USER ID and An Applicant Copy with your photo and signature.
- Download and print the applicant copy.
After completing your Online Application form, Applicants must complete the payment with a Teletalk Prepaid Mobile within 72 hours from the time of submitting your online application form. Payment Amount- 112 TK.
Follow the Following SMS Format to Send the Application Fees.
First SMS: Go to your SMS and Type- eedmoe USER ID and send it to 16222. Example: eedmoe KSHSHS & Send – 16222.
Reply From Teletalk: Your Name, Tk. * will be charged for [Post Name] of eedmoe. Your PIN is 12345678. To pay the fee, type eedmoe<>YES<>pin_no and send to 16222.
Second SMS: Go to your SMS again and type eedmoe YES PIN and Send to 16222.
Example: eedmoe YES 12345678 and Send- 16222.
Reply From Teletalk: Congrats! [Your Name], payment completed for [Post Name] post of eedmoe. User ID (), Password ().
Save the USER ID and Password, for download the Admit Card Later.
EEDMOE Exam Date and Seat Plan 2021
The Candidate will find the eedmoe Seat Plan on the Admit Card. The Applicant can find exam center, Venue, Date and time on the Official Website of education engineering department Official Website.
A total of 178544 candidates participated in the Data Entry Operator Written Exam (MCQ Type) held on 19th November 2021. The Total Number of post is- 464.
After completing the exam, They can check the result by following below guideline provide below.
Education Engineering Department Exam Result 2021
The Authority will publish the eedmoe exam result on their official website. Candidates can also search your result from here.
To Search eedmoe Exam Result- Visit- eedmoe.gov.bd, follow the step by step guideline provided here.
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
In the First Step, Candidates need to visit the Education Engineering Department Official Website which is- eedmoe.gov.bd
Step 2: Tap on View All Notice
In the Second Step, Scroll Down a little bit and find the view all notice button.
Step 3: Find the Exam Result Notice
In the Third Step, From the all the notice present there, Find the Desired Post Exam Result pdf File.
Step 4: Download and Check the result
In the Final Step, click on that notice to download a pdf file, open with pdf viewer and check the result by the examination roll number.
Sometimes, Its may hard to get all the information and follow these steps. Not to worry, We will provide here a direct link of the written exam result in pdf file of the result. just click on the below links provided here.