GST Admission 2021: 20 Public Universities admission committee will publish the admission circular and notice on gstadmissionsystem.com.
For the current pandemic situation, 20 General, Science and Technology has opt in a cluster based admission system for the academic session of 2020-21.
Students will need GPA 7.00 from science group, GPA 6.50 from Business studies group, GPA 6.00 from humanities group to fill up the admission form of GST.
Students need to fill up the admission form at gstadmissionsystem.com for the application and make payment with Mobile Banking.
GST Admission Committee will take separate admission test for Science, Business Studies and Humanities Group.
The 20 Public Universities will use their university as admission test exam center. The question type will be MCQ Type. The total admission marks is 100 Marks for 100 MCQ Question.
The GST Admission Result will available online- gstamdissionsystem.com
Lets dive it in:
- 1. Admission Roadmap
- 2. Circular and Prospectus
- 3. List of Universities
- 4. How to apply and Make Payment
- 5. Admission Test
- 6. Eligible List
- 7. GST Admission Result
|Admission Open||:||March, 2021|
|Deadline||:||will publish in short time|
|Eligible List publication date||:|
|Admit Card Download||:|
GST Admission Circular 2021:
20 Public Universities Admission Committee will publish the admission circular soon. It will includes admission requirements, Application and Payment Instruction, Admission Test Guideline, Exam Date, Venue, Marks Distribution, Admission Result and Selection method.
GST Admission notice and prospectus will publish on gstadmisionsystem.com
- GPA Requirements: Science- 7.00, Business Studies- 6.50, Humanities- 6.00
- SSC Passing Year: 2017/2018
- HSC Passing Year: 2019/2020
List of Public Universities:
- Jagannath University
- Cumilla University
- Barishal University
- Khulna University
- Islamic University
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Begum Rokeya University
- Rabindra University
- Sheikh Hasina University
- Jatiyo Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University
- Hajee Mohammad Danesh University of Science and Technology
- Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandu Sheikh Mujibor Rahman Digital University
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibor Rahman University of Science and Technology
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- Bangamata Sheikh Fojilatunnesa Mujib Science & Technology University
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology.
GST Online Admission Form:
Students meeting the requirements can apply for the admission through online at gstadmissionsystem.com
Form Fill up Instructions:
- Visit- gstadmissionsystem.com
- Tap on Admission Form.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields.
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Not tap on submit application to complete the application.
After completing the application, applicants need to send the application fees by using mobile banking method. Payment Amount is- 500 TK.
- Exam Type: MCQ Type
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Exam Duration: 1 Hour
Admission Test Marks Distribution:
- Science Group: Physics- 20, Chemistry- 20, English-10, Bangla-10, ICT- 20, (Biology- 20/Mathematics- 20)
- Humanities Group: Bangla- 40, English- 35, ICT- 25
- Business Studies Group: Accounting- 25, Business Management- 25, Language (Bangla + English)- (13+12) = 25, ICT- 25
GST Admission Result:
General, Science and Technology University Admission Committee will publish the admission result on al public universities notice board.
Students will need admission roll number to check the result. They just need to follow the below instruction to check the reuslt.
To Check GST Admission Result:
- Visit- gstadmissionsystem.com
- Go to Admission Result Section.
- Check the 20 public universities admission result.
- Now Download and Check the Result