GST Admit Card 2021 Download, Seat Plan : General, Science and Technology University Admission Committee will publish the exam center selection process, admit card download instruction and seat plan before the admission test of 20 Public Universities on gstadmission.ac.bd.
According to the notice, Applicants have to give 5 exam center from 28 exam center for the final application.
GST will determine one examination center of each students on the basis of the score obtained and the order of the preference center. Students will not be able to change the exam center after the selection.
Lets Dive it in:
List of Exam Center:
There are a total of 28 exam centers are available for GST Admission Test. Students have to select any five exam center from the list to sit for the admission test.
- Jagannath University, Dhaka,
- Shere Bangla Agriculture University, Dhaka,
- Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka,
- Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology, Tangail,
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibor Rahman Science and Technology University, Gopalganj.
- Bangladesh Agriculture University, Mymensingh,
- Banglabandhu Sheikh Mujibor Rahman Krishi University, Gazipur,
- Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnessa Mujib Science and Technology University, Jamalpur
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology University, Sylhet,
- Khulna University, Khulna
- Hazi Mohammad Danesh University of Science and Technology (HSTU)
- Patuakhali Science and Technology University (PSTU)
- Chittagong University of Science and Technology
- Rajshahi University of Science and Technology
- Khulna University of Science and Technology
- Noakhali Science and Technology University, Noakhlai
- Cumilla University, Cumilla.
- Jatiyo Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal, Mymensingh
- Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Science University, Chittagong
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Sylhet Agriculture University, Sylhet.
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Barisal University, Barisal
- Rangmati Science and Technology University, Rangamati,
- Khulna Agriculture University, Khulna
- Shiekh Hasina University, Netrokona,
- Islamic University, Kushtia
- Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur.
Check– GST Admission Result 2021 of primary application from gstadmission.ac.bd as well as from here.
GST Admit Card Download:
Eligible candidates who have successfully fill up the final application form and completed the payment can download the admit card.
They will publish the admit card download date soon, when students can download the admit card.
After the publication of download date, students can download the gst admit card by following the below process.
To download the gst admit card, students need to login with their SSC and HSC Examination information on gstadmission.ac.bd
How to Download GST Admit Card:
- Visit- gstadmission.ac.bd
- Login with SSC and HSC Roll Number, Board and Passing Year.
- From the dashboard, tap on Admit Card Button.
- Now, Download the Admit card and Print it on A4 paper for the admission test.
All Applicants who have selected for the admission test, Must bring the admit card at the exam hall. Remember without an admit card, No one will be able to participate in the GST University Admission Test.
- Exam Type: MCQ Type
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Exam Duration: 1 Hour
Admission Test Marks Distribution:
- Science Group: Physics- 20, Chemistry- 20, English-10, Bangla-10, ICT- 20, (Biology- 20/Mathematics- 20)
- Humanities Group: Bangla- 40, English- 35, ICT- 25
- Business Studies Group: Accounting- 25, Business Management- 25, Language (Bangla + English)- (13+12) = 25, ICT- 25.
GST Admission Admit Card, Seat Plan:
GST is already announced the exam date. They will publish the seat plan before the exam on the official website of gstadmission.ac.bd.
To check the seat plan, Students need to visit- gstadmission.ac.bd, Tap on Seat Plan Section, Type roll Number and get the seating position for the admission test.
The seat plan will also be available on the admit card.
GST Admission Exam Center Selection:
At the time of Final Application, Students have to give a minimum of 5 Examination Center out of 28 Examination Center.
GST Admission Committee will determine only one examination center for the students by obtained score and Preferences List of the Exam Center.
They will create this score on the basis of Location of Institution of SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent Examination, Result of this two exams, Passing Year and other Related Information.
The Preference List is from 1st to 5th.
Exam Center Scoring System:
|Location of the School||:||20|
|Location of the College||:||30|
|HSC Passing Year (2019-5 Marks), (2020- 10 Marks)||:||10|
|Gender (Male- 5 Marks), (Female- 10 Marks)||:||10|
So, There is how the GST Admission Committee will determine the examination Center.
Important Dates of Admission Test:
|Science Group |
|Humanities Group |
|Business Studies |