JNU EMBA Admission: Faculty of Business Studies, Jagannath University is going to offer the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) evening soon on the official website.
Students can apply online for participating in the admission test of EMBA Course of Jagannath University on embajnu.com
JNU EMBA Academic Year is divided into three session, which is spring, summer and Fall. The Spring Session is started from January to April, summer is May to August and fall in September to December.
It is now inviting application for admission in the MBA (Evening) Program.
Let’s Dive it in:
- About JNU EMBA Program
- Admission Roadmap
- Programs and Degree
- Online Admission process
- Get Admit Card
- Admission Test
- Admission Test Result
- Selection for Admission
- General Fees and other charges.
About Jagannath University MBA Evening Program:
Faculty of Business Studies, JNU offers the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Evening Program. This program is known as MBA (Evening) Program and the Degree name is MBA (Evening).
What is the objective of this program:
- This Program is offering to prepare skilled and qualified business Executives.
- Help Student of Different Background to maximize their performance
- The main objective of this program is to develop the career at best.
- The Final feature of this program is its specialties area, which is Accounting and Information System, Management Studies (HRM and MIS), Finance & Banking, Marketing.
- A total of 100 Candidate will be admitted in each department in each session/intake.
JNU EMBA Admission Roadmap:
|Class Time||:||Mostly on Friday and Saturday (9 A.M to 9 P.M)|
Application Eligibility for Admission:
- Graduates in any discipline with at least 2.75 CGPA or 2nd Division
- The Minimum Qualifying Points is seven
- Points Calculation System:
Secondary/ Higher Secondary Level
|Exam name||GPA/Division||Total Point|
|SSC||GPA 4.00/First Division||3|
|GPA 3.00/Second Divison||2|
|GPA 2.00/Third Division||1|
Bachelor and Masters Program (Division)
|Bachelor Degree (Pass)||First Division||4|
|Bachelor Degree Honors, Bachelor of Engineering, Medicine or Agriculture||1st Division||5|
|Master Degree||First, Second or Third Division||1|
Four Year Bachelor Program (CGPA)
|3.50 or Above||5|
|3.00 to 3.50||4|
|2.50 to 3.00||2|
Online Admission Process- Apply Instruction:
Interested and Qualified Candidates can apply Online through the Official website Jagannath University Bangladesh.
1. Click on Apply Now and fill-up the form. You will get an Application ID in your e-mail.
2. Click on payment now. Insert your application ID and click next.
3. Click on payment with bkash and insert your bkash no with pin and complete the payment of Tk. 1000+10(Service charge) through bKash, bKash Marchent Number: 01978031849
3. Click on admit card download menu than and insert the transaction ID and Application ID to download your admitcard
Room No. 719 (6th Floor), Application Fee: Tk. 1,000/-
New Academic Building, JnU.
Phone: 9583788, 01917031849, 01726992055, 01787172273, 01712285183, 01714253917
JNU EMBA Admission Test:
Total marks of written test are 100. The test will cover the areas of English and Mathematical IQ (GMAT Standard). Question will be multiple choice patterns.
Candidates are required to qualify the written test. Qualifying mark is 40%. Use of calculator or other electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the Exam Hall.
Admission Test Info:
- Total Marks- 100
- Subject- English, Mathematics, IQ (GMAT Standard)
- Question System- Multiple Choice
- Qualifying Marks- 40%
The sample question can be collected from the JNU admission office or the official website of Jagannath University.
Allocation of Marks:
Total Marks allocated for assessing the applicants to determine eligibility for admission in MBA (Evening) Program as under:
|Evaluation Areas||Marks Allocated|
|Qualifying points in SSC, HSC or|
Equivalents, Bachelor and Masters
|84 (Highest qualifying points will|
be 12, so 12×7=84 and lowest will
be 7 so, 7×7=49)
JNU EMBA Admission Test Result
The Admission Authority has published the admission test result on their website jnu.ac.bd. Students can also find this from here..
JNU Viva Voce:
The Viva Voce will conduct by the interview board. Viva voce will be conducted under arrangement of pre designed interview Board.
Applicants must to brings :
- Al original academic certificates, Transcript/Marksheet
- Admit Card of Admission Test.
Selection for JNU EMBA:
The applicant will be evaluated and selected based on marks of-
- Total Scores/Points in Academic Achievement
- Admission Test Marks
- Viva Voce
JNU EMBA Admission Fees Structure:
Total cost will be approximately Tk. 1, 97,000/- (One Lac Ninety Seven Thousand only) payable in five semesters.
- Admission Form: 1,000/-
- Registration Fee: 1000/- (At the time of admission)
- Semester Fee: 3000/- (Each Semester)
- Course fee :
(i) Taught Course fee per credit point: Tk. 2,500 per credit point
(Total 63 credit points)
(ii) Master paper fee per credit: Tk. 3,000 per credit point
(Total 3 credit points)
Retake: 2500 (Per Credit Point)
Make-up mid-term fee: 1500 (Per Course)
Viva-voce fee: 1000/-
Late Registration fees for courses: 1500/-
Computer Lab fee -3,000 and Seminar Fee Tk. 2,000 (At the time of 1st Level entry)
** All fees and charges are subject to change
Finally, Seems like you got all information you need, for more information visit- jnu.ac.bd