North South University Admission Result 2021: NSU Admission Circular for the academic session of 2021 is published online. NSU Academic Calendar, Undergraduate programs, Requirements and Admission test result is available from northsouth.edu.
North-South University, NSU, is the first privately run University of Bangladesh. Its Business School is also the first in Bangladesh to receive American accreditation from ACBSP.
It provides quality education in Bangladesh to Undergraduate, postgraduate, and Research students.
The Three semesters of Spring, Summer, and Fall usually start in January, May, and September of a year. Students can apply for an undergraduate program for NSU in apply.northsout.edu.
Let’s Dive it in:
- Admission Roadmap
- NSU University Ranking
- Undergraduate programs
- Admission Requirements
- NSU Online Application form
- Admission Test
- Question Pattern
- Admission Test Result
- NSU Waiver Policy-Tuition, and other fees.
- Academic Calendar for Spring, Summer, and Fall.
North South University Admission Roadmap:
|Closing Date||3th February 2021|
|Admission Test||No Admission test will taken|
|Admission Test Result||6th February 2021|
Undergraduate Programs of NSU:
- School of Engineering & Physical Sciences
Bachelor of Architecture, B.Sc in Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Telecom Engineering (ETE).
- School of Health and Life Sciences
B.Sc in Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Environmental Science & Management, Microbiology, B.Pharm Professional.
- School of Business & Economics
BBA in Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, BBA General, B.S.S in Economics.
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
BA in English, Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons)
Undergraduate Admission Requirements:
A total of combined 8.00 GPA is required.
- GCE O-level and A-level:
- O-level in five subjects with an Average Grade Point of 2.5 or above
- A-level in two subjects with an Average Grade Point of 2.0 and above;
- Scale: A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1. (One ‘E’ is acceptable)
- US High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Requirement Subject-wise:
|Program||Exam Name||Subject Grade|
|School of Engineering & Physical Science||HSC Mathematics or Physics||B|
|A- Level Physics and Mathematics||C|
|Biochemistry and Microbiology||HSC/A-Level Biology and Chemistry|
|B.Pharm Professional||HSC Biology and Chemistry||B|
|A-Level biology and Chemistry||C|
*Requirements may be changed anytime if there is a change in admission policy.
Apply Online- Undergraduate Online Application Form
Follow this step by step process to complete the north-south university online admission of the primary application.
Online Application Form Fill up Instruction:
Step 1: Complete Your Registration
- Visit- North South University admission System [Click Here]
- Click – New Applicant
- Select Undergraduate
- In admission Sign-up Form-
- Full Name (As per SSC Certificate)
- E-mail address (Must be active)
- Mobile Number- Type your active cell phone number
- Password (Choose any password)
- Confirm Password (Repeat the same password you choose)
- Click Register.
- NSU will send a verification code to the students’ e-mail address
- Type the verification code and click Activate Account.
Step 2: Complete Your Application Form
- After completing your account, log in with your e-mail id and password.
- Fill up the application form:
- Choose your medium: Bangla, English, Other, Appeared, etc.
- Choose your Program- 1st choice and in next 2nd choice
- Fill up your information
1) Candidate Student Information
3) Parent Information
4) Education Information
5) Candidate Tuition Provider
6) Question Answer
7) Candidate Achievement
- After Filling up this information, click Submit.
- You may check your application form carefully before the final Submission.
- Once it is submitted, you are not able to edit your application form.
- Click Submit Application Form
Step-3: Payment options for Application Fee
- After submitting your application form, you will get an Application number. Students make the Paymentagainst this application number.
- Payment Amount: bKash- 1523, Bank- 1500, DBBL/Visa/Master Card- 1510
- Click Online Payment and Follow the instructions.
Payment by Bank
Students can make the payment through the following Banks:
- Southeast Bank (Any Branch)
- One Bank (Any Branch)
- Mutual Trust Bank (Only Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka)
- UCBL (Only Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka)
*You must carry a confirmation code while paying.
North South University Admit Card Download:
- After Successful completion of your application form and payment, you can download the admit card.
- To download the admit card,
- visit http://apply.northsouth.edu:8080/admissionWeb/login.view & log in with your e-mail id and password
- Click Download admit card.
- Bring this printed Admit Card to the exam hall.
- Students will not be allowed to sit for the exam without the Admit Card.
North South University Admission Test
- NSU will hold the admission test for summer 2018 on 23 March 2018
- All candidates must bring one original photo ID (Passport or NID or HSC Registration Card)
- All candidates must report at least 30 min before the admission test.
- Cell phones, digital watches, calculators, tab, camera, and handbag will not be allowed at the exam hall.
- All candidates should bring pens, pencils, sharpeners, erasers, etc.
- All eligible candidates will have to sit for a written admission test and an interview, as mentioned below.
- Candidates must pass each section separately.
North South University Admission Test Result
- North-South University admission test result will publish through the NSU admission website.
- NSU will call those who qualify in the written test for an interview for final selection.
- Candidates who have passed from abroad will have to submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their Institute/Foreign Ministry and Equivalence Certificates from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka, during admission.
Successful candidates will need the following documents at the time of Admission.
(a) SSC/O-levels mark sheet and certificate
(b) HSC/A-levels mark sheet and certificate (if available)
(c) Passport size photograph of candidate and parents
(d) Photo ID of candidate and parents NID
Admission Test Waive Policy
- Admission test minimum background score- i. a minimum score of 1500 (OLD) or 1000 (New) in SAT AND ii. 500 (CBT 213/IBT 79) in TOEFL OR Minimum 5.5 in IELTS
For more information, Visit North South University’s official website: apply.northsouth.edu.