NU Honours 1st Year Result: National University will publish the honours first year result on nu.ac.bd and nubd.info. They can also check the result by sending an sms with the SMS Format on 16222.
How to Check NU Honours First Year Result:
National University authority has published the nu first year result. You can know the instruction. You can search for your mark sheet in two different ways.
You can search it from the National University Website or your mobile device by SMS to know your result.
First Year Exam Result by Online:
There is two nu result website. You can search it from nu.edu.bd/results, or either you can find your result in nubd.info.
If you want to know your result fast, it is better to search f in nubd.info. The cause for high traffic on the main website may be too slow or down or so much busy.
As a fact, the student can’t get their result. For that, NU Authority is open to another site, which is nubd.info, to use as a placement on the result day.
- Visit: nu.ac.bd/results [Type this link into your browser]
- Select Honors Tab
- Select 1st Year
- Type your roll number or registration number
- In the year- type your year
- Enter the Code (Type exactly as shown in the image)
- Click Search Result.
Method 2: Fast [This website is only open on the result publication day]
- Visit: nubd.info and select results option
- Or go to directly- nubd.info/hons.php [Fast and Easy System]
- From Dropdown Box, Select Honors First Year
- Type Your Roll or Registration Number
- The year is already being selected, so there is no need to select your year. If not, select your year.
- Click Search Result.
NU Honours First Year Result by SMS:
If you have a problem with your internet connection or fail to search your result on the website, you can use the SMS Method.
Not to worry, you can search your result by mobile device SMS. In addition to the website, The National University has a system to know your exam result by SMS.
To Search Your result by SMS, Please send an SMS like the Following Format.
Go to your SMS and Type- NU <sapce> H1 <space> Roll/Registration Number and Send it to 16222.
Example: NU H1 1213111000 and Send it to 16222.
NU Honours First Year Board Challenge:
National University First Year Result Challenge: If you are not satisfied with your result, you can recheck your work by applying to the NU authority.
For the Honors 1st year Rescrunity Application, you will need a website address, registration number, mobile Number, and Paper Code to fill up the application form online. And Then, pay the application fees to Sonali Bank Limited by Challan Copy (Challan Copy can be download after the online application).
So, please see the following instruction to challenge your result. NU Honours 1st Year Result Challenge: Application Summary
Online Form Fill Up Instruction:
- Visit NU Official Website- nu.edu.bd or nubd.info.
- In-Service- Select Sonali Sheba
- You will see a payment management System.
- In their Select Student fee -> Re-Scrutinizing Fee.
- Select Honors part-1 re-scrutinizing Fees
- Type Your Registration Number and Click Search
- After that, you will find your Name and Other Information.
- Type Mobile Number
- Click Submit
- Select Paper Code [To Select Paper code, tick the box of your desired subjects]
- After selecting subjects, the Payment amount will show the application fees with paper code.
- After Selecting the right paper code and mobile number, Click Submit
- Then, Download and Print the Statement/Challan
After successfully submitted your online application form, pay the application fees by challan or download a statement copy to the nearest Sonali Bank Limited Branch.
Special Note: You must Input your Correct Registration Number, Active Contact Number, and Papers Code before Print the Statement or payslip.
NU Honours 1st Year Board Challenge Result:
After completing the application period, the National University Authority will review your application and take further action.
The NU authority will publish the NU Honors 1st Year re-scrutiny result on their official website.
How to get all this information: You can save this post by bookmarking in your browser or sharing it with your social sites. When the result publishes, we will update it here.
Frequently Ask Questions:
How can I can my Honours 1st year result by SMS ?
To check honours 1st year result by SMS, Send an SMS with the following format to 16222. SMS Format: NU <space> H1 <space> Roll Number and Send it to 16222.
How to check Honours 1st year result through Online?
To check honours 1st year result through online, visit- nu.ac.bd or nubd.info, inpur the roll/registration number to view the result.