National University Honours Admission Result 2020-21: National University is published the Honours 1st Year Admission- Release Slip Result on 4th November 2021. Students now can check the Merit List and Release Slip Result from nu.ac.bd/admissions.
Bangladesh National University Authority has been announced the NU Honours 1st Year Admission Circular for the session 2020-21. In this article, Students can get here NU Honours Admission Circular, Admission Result, Apply Instruction, NU Honours Release Slip Application and Release slip result from admissions.nu.edu.bd or app1.nu.edu.bd.
It has four course which is For Science- B.Sc (Hon’s), For Business Studies/Commerce- BBA, For Humanities/Arts- B.S.S, B.A (Honours). But anyone can apply any post if they are eligible to apply for NU Honours admission.
NU Honours Admission Result 2021
National University is published the Honours Admission Result 2021 on 1st September 2021 at nu.ac.bd/admissions. Student can check their result by login with their Admission Roll Number and Pin on the website.
The 1st merit list is published on 1st September 2021 in the admission program of 1st year (honours) class in the academic year 2020-2021 of the National University.
The results will be available on the same day from 4 pm and on the admission website from nu.ac.bd./admission.
It is to be noted that the student who has been placed in the 1st merit list, if he has been admitted in any educational program of the academic year 2019-20, he must cancel the admission of the previous academic year by 06 September 2021 and collect the final admission form.
The online class of 1st year (honors) class in the year 2020-2021 will start from 15th September 2021. Detailed information regarding admission can be found on the website of the National University.
All concerned have to complete the admission process online in compliance with all the health regulations related to COVID-19 epidemic. Admission process of 1st Merit List of 1st Year (Honors) Class in the year 2020-2021 should be completed as per the following schedule.
NU Honours Merit List 2020-21
NU Honours Admission result First Merit List (Session: 2020-21) is published on 1st September 2021. The Admission Form will be available from 1st September 2021 and will continue up to 9th September 2021. The candidate who gets chance in 1st merit list they can fill up the admission form.
NU Honours Release Slip result 2021
National University is published the honours release slip result on 4th November 2021 on the official website. Students now can check the honours release slip result by login with their Admission Roll Number and Pin Number on nu.ac.bd/admissions.
HOW TO CHECK NU HONOURS ADMISSION RESULT
In this section, We are going to provide the instruction and guideline for checking the result both Online and SMS. Students can use this instruction for checking the honours admission result first merit list, second merit list, release slip and release slip result.
NU Honours Admission Result By SMS
- Go to your SMS and Create an SMS
Type- NU <Space> ATHN<space> Admission Roll Number and send it to 16222.
Example: NU ATHN 6022354 and send it to 16222
NU Honours Admission Test result by Website:
- First of all, You need to go the National University Admission Website which is app1.nu.edu.bd
- Click the Honours Tab and Find the (Honours Applicant Login Click Here)
- Click that link.
- After that, a page will appear with the text box Admission Roll and Pin Number.
- In that box, type your admission roll and pin number
- After that, a page will appear whether you got a chance or not.
- If you get a chance, you can fill up the admission form
- If you do not get a chance, you have to wait for the release slip.
Honours Admission Summary:
|First Merit List Publication Date||:||1st September 2021|
|Final Admission Form (1st Merit List)||:||1st to 9th September 2021|
|Form Submission to College||:||within 10th September 2021|
|First Release Slip Result||:||4th November 2021|
|Release Slip Application||:||4th November 2021-13th November 2021|
Honours Admission Eligibility:
- SSC or Equivalent Degree passed in 2017, 2018 from any education board of Bangladesh
- HSC or Equivalent Degree passed in 2019, 2020 from any education board of Bangladesh
How to Fill up the NU Honours Final Admission Form
- First of All, you need to go to National University Honours Admission and log in with your Admission Roll Number and Pin Number
- After login to your account, Find the admission form and Click it
- In next page, Fill up the required Information:
- Guardian Name, Mobile Number,
- Annual Income
- Permanent and present address.
Subject Migration: In admission form, you will find a Subject Migration option (Yes or No)
- About Subject Migration, if you want to get the 1st Preference list subject. For example, if you get the 3rd subject in your subject preference list, you can apply for the 1st and 2nd subject and if you get the 2nd subject in your subject preference list, you can apply for the only 1st subject from your subject preference list.
- Which Subject you will get, it will be decided by the National University Authority
- If you want to migrate subject, you have to choose option yes and if you don’t want to migrate subject, you have to choose no.
- The Subject Migration result will be published with the 2nd merit list of National University Honours Admission degree result.
Honours Admission Result- FAQs
How can I check Honours Admisison Result by Online ?
Students can check the honours admission result by online on nu.ac.bd/admissions
How to Check Honours Admission Result by SMS ?
Students need to send an SMS with the following format on 16222 to know the honours admission result by SMS.