NU Honours Board Challenge 2021: National University will publish the honours board challenge system and notice within one month from the publication date of honours 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year exam result on nu.ac.bd.
They will publish the board challenge result on the official website of national university- nu.ac.bd notice board.
Students now will able to challenge their honours result through national university and paying the application fees through sonali sheba pay slip.
What is nu honours board challenge:
National University Board Challenge is a rechecking system of the exam paper of the students who have participated in the Exam.
Every students who got D or C Grade in Particular subject can apply for the board challenge.
A students can apply for one to all the subjects according to their needs. Remember, they need to pay the separate application fees for separate subjects.
NU Honours Result Challenge 2021
Many students may not get the expected result. They can challenge the board. The authority of National University has announce the application process and date of NU honors result challenge.
National University Honors result challenge can be made from time frame provided by the National University. It has two processes. First of all, you need to do the online process and then make the payment to the bank.
There is no possibility to downgrade your result if you challenged, however, it will remain same as present if not changed.
Students can apply for the re scrutiny by following the step by step guideline from below.
How to Apply for National University Honours Board Challenge:
Students from National University can apply for the re scrutiny application through the official website which is nu.ac.bd. Just follow the below steps to apply for the application.
Simply students need to Visit- nu.ac.bd, Select Sonali Sheba from services, It will redirect to you National University Payment Management System, Fill up the application form and submit the applications.
Here is a details guideline on how to challenge the National University for rechecking the paper.
The online process:
- go to the official website of the national university – nu.ac.bd
- Then go to services -> Sonali Sheba
- you will find a payment management system
- Click the Student Fee -> rescruitning fee
- You will find Search Applicant, In there select your year (Honors Final Year)
- In registration Number- Type your registration Number
- Click Search
- Then in Contact Number- Type Your Active Mobile Number
- In paper code- Select the paper code you want to challenge (According to your Registration Card/Admit card)
- After That, Click Download Statement.
- Download the Statement/Pay slip and print it to A4 sized Paper.
The Bank Process:
After Completing the online process, you must pay the application fees by pay slip (that you got after completing your process) with signature to your nearest any Sonali Bank Limited branch.
- You must fill up the proper paper code in the online application process.
- Pay the application fees
- You must sign the pay slip.
NU Honours Board Challenge Result or Re scrutiny Result:
After completing these processes, you need to wait for National University to publish this result. The result can be known from nu.ac.bd notice board.