RU Admission Result 2020-21, Eligible list: University of Rajshahi will publish the eligible list after the preliminary application and final application will start after that in ru.ac.bd.
Applicants can download the pdf file of primary selected eligible list or can check the short listed result from the official website.
Only shortlisted eligible candidates can apply for the final application to participate in the admission test of rajshahi university.
Students passing in the HSC Examination 2020 can apply for the admission. There is no chance to apply for the second time applicants.
Interested Applicants can fill up the admission form online at admission.ru.ac.bd. RU will start taking the primary application form from 7 March 2021 and will continue on 18 March 2021.
On the basis of Higher Secondary Level/HSC or Equivalent examinations result, RU will give only 45000 thousand applicants from primary application to sit for the admission test.
They will publish eligible list for admission test on the official website of Rajshahi University. The final application will start from 23th March 2021 and will end on 31st March 2021.
All Eligible Applicants have to participate in the admission test to get admission in Rajshahi University. They will announce the exam date later.
After taking the exams, Rajshahi University will publish the admission result on ru.ac.bd
About Rajshahi University:
Rajshahi University is the second-largest public university in Bangladesh. RU is the short term for Rajshahi University. It is located in a city in northwestern Rajshahi.
In 2019, Rajshahi University was ranked 6th position in Bangladesh University Ranking and 4097 in the world by UNIRANK.
Rajshahi University has a total of three units and eleven faculty/ departments to apply for admission. These Units are- A, B and C Unit.
A Unit has 5 Faculty/Institute, B Unit has 2 Faculty/Institute and C Unit has 4 Faculty/Institute.
Lets dive it in:
- Admission Roadmap
- Online Application Form
- Eligible List
- Admit Card
- Admission Test
- Admission Result
Rajshahi University Admission Roadmap:
|Primary Application Open||:||7th March 2021|
|Deadline||:||21st March 2021|
|Eligible List for Final Application||:||22nd March 2021|
|Final Application||:||23rd March 2021-31st March 2021|
|Admission Test (Exam Date)||:||will announce later|
|Admission Result||:||Within 7 days from the admission test exam date.|
RU Admission Circular 2020-21:
The University of Rajshahi is published the admission circular for the session of 2020-21. It is now inviting applications for 1st-year undergraduate programs (honours) to fill up the primary application form to apply for admission.
Rajshahi University is also published the admission notice and prospectus which includes all the information about admission requirements, Admission form fill-up, How to Apply, Payment procedure, Eligible list system, Subject list, Exam Date, Unit-wise marks distribution, admission test and admission test result.
Applicants can apply to the preliminary application for RU Admission by following the guidelines which are published in the Rajshahi University admission website- admission.ru.ac.bd.
From All Primary Applicants, about 45000 students will be able to participate in the admission test from each unit.
RU Admission Requirements
- SSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2018 or 2017
- HSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2020
|Group||Minimum GPA||Each GPA in |
SSC and HSC
RU Admission Notice and Prospectus:
Rajshahi University is also published the admission notice and prospectus for the session of 2020-21. There are a total of 3 Units, 11 Faculty/Institute are available.
RU A Unit Subjects List, Seats and Departments/Faculty:
- Faculty of Humanities: Philosophy-110, History- 110, English-100, Bengali-100, Islamic History and Culture- 110, Arabic- 110, Islamic Studies- 110, Theatrical- 25, Music- 30, Farsi Language and Sanskrit-40, Sanskrit-56, Urdu-40.
- Faculty of Law: Law-110, Law and Land Administration-50
- Social Science Faculty: Economics-110, Political Science -110, Social Work-90, Social Science -100, Mass Communication and Journalism -50, Information Science and Library Management-66, Public Administration-60, Anthropology-56, Folklore- 66, International Relation-40
- Faculty of Fine Arts: Painting, Architecture and Printing-45, Pottery and Sculpture-30, Graphics Design and History of Crafts and Arts-45.
- Institute of Education and Research: I.E.R- 50
RU B Unit Subject List, Seats and Faculty/Department:
- Faculty of Business Studies: Accounting and Information System-110, Management Studies-100, Marketing-110, Finance-100, Banking and Insurance -60, Tourism and Hospitality Management -30.
- Institute of Business Administration: I.B.A-50
RU C Unit Subject List, Seats and Faculty/Departments:
- Faculty of Science: Mathematics-110, Physics-90, Chemistry-100, Statistics-90, Biochemistry and Molecular Science -50, Pharmacy- 50, Population Science and Human Resources Development -60, Applied Mathematics-80, Physical Education and Sports Science-30.
- Faculty of Biology and Geology- Geography and Environment-76, Psychology-70,Botany-88, Zoology-80, Geology and Mining-60, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology-40, Medical Psychology-30.
- Faculty of Agriculture: Agronomy and Agriculture Extension- 56, Fisheries -50, Veterinary and Animal Science-50, Crops Science and Technology-56.
- Faculty of Engineering: Applied Chemistry and Chemistry Engineering-70, Computer Science and Engineering-50, Information and Communication Engineering -46, Materials Science and Engineering-40, Electrical and Electronics Engineering-50
Rajshahi University Primary Application Form [Apply Online]
To Apply for Online admission, applicants need to fill up the preliminary admission form from admission.ru.ac.bd.
Photo upload guides:
- Must upload a freshly photographed, Studio Quality, Coloured, JPG format, (not more than 5KB) in size.
- There will be a one-colour light background behind the image; No plants, landscapes, etc. in the background will be acceptable.
- Pictures of school/college dresses cannot be used.
- The images provided at the time of application will be used for admission to the University.
- Any effects given by the software will not be acceptable.
Note: Be careful when uploading photos. Subsequently, if the applicant applies to another unit, no new photo will be needed to upload.
For any reason, if the Applicant uploads the wrong picture and completing the application, the Photo can be changed by paying the additional fee (Tk 200).
The process of changing the picture:
The applicant’s photo can be changed by following the procedure given below
- By clicking on the Student Login page of the Online Application page and clicking on the Next button to fill up necessary information, Applicants can find the ‘Change Photo’ button below the previously uploaded picture.
- Applicant will have to provide his mobile number by clicking on the ‘Change Photo’ button.
- Providing the correct mobile number, They have to provide a scanned copy of the HSC registration card and upload a new picture.
- After uploading the Scan Copy of HSC Registration Card and new picture, they will be provided with a payment slip of 200 (two hundred).
- The applicant will need to confirm the change of picture by paying the fee paid by Rocket / Surecash (Tk 20)0 using the given Bill Number by following the given instruction.
- The application for photo replacement will not be effective without paying the associated fee.
- In the next 48 hours, the authority will update the changed photo of the applicant on the website.
RU Admission Payment Instruction:
The application must need to confirm the payment by using the Bill Number provided in the slip and paying the application fees through Rocket / Surecash by following the guidelines. The application will not be completed without paying the application fees.
Rocket Payment Method:
- Dial * 322 #.
- Select-1 for “Bill Pay” option.
- Select-2 for “Other” option.
- Enter Payer Mobile No.” Instead, the Applicant has to give the Application mobile number.
- Select the “Other” option.
- Enter Biller ID. Instead, type ‘377’.
- In place of entering Bill Number, you must enter the given Bill Number on the slip.
- Enter Amount in place of the total fee paid on the slip.
- Enter the PIN number of customers, type Rocket Account PIN Number.
- After Payment, A Confirmation SMS will be sent to the applicants mobile number. The Transaction ID (TxnID) must be saved from this SMS.
Sure Cash Payment Method:
- Dial *495#
- Select-3 for Payment option
- Press-1 for RU option.
- Enter Your Bill Number- Input the Bill Number provided on the slip.
- Enter PIN will be replaced by Customer PIN
- A Payment Confirmation SMS will be sent to the Applicants Mobile Number. Transaction ID (TxnID) must be saved from SMS.
Rajshahi University Eligible List 2021:
RU is published the list of 45000 primary selected candidates from each unit in ru.ac.bd on today (22 March 2021).
Only Shortlisted eligible candidates can fill up the final application form available online from 23 March 2021 at 12 P.M.
To check the eligible, Students will need application number and name. They can visit-ru.ac.bd admission website or download the pdf file from here to check the primary selection result.
RU Final Application Guideline:
RU Admission Test
- Total Marks-100.
- MCQ-60, SAQ (Short Answer Question)-40.
- Exam Duration: 105 Minutes. [MCQ-50, MCQ Sheet Collect-15, SAQ-40]
- Total Question: MCQ-60, SAQ-20
- Pass Marks-40
- No Electronics Devices [Mobile, Calculator, Smart Watch] is allowed on the admission test.
Routine For Undergraduate Admission Examination
- The total duration of examination: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- First 50 minutes: MCQ examination
- Next 15 minutes: Collection of MCQ answer sheet and distribution of SAQ (written examination) answer script.
- No examinee is allowed to go out from the examination hall during this interval (15 minutes).
- Last 40 minutes: SAQ (written) examination.
RU Admission Unit-wise Exam Date:
Admission Test Marks Distribution:
- A Unit: MCQ:– Bengali-15, English-15, General Knowledge-30; SAQ:- Bengali-20, English-20.
- B Unit:
MCQ: English-12, Business Organization and Management-20, Accounting-20, ICT-8;
SAQ: English-8, Business Organization and Management-16, Accounting-16.
MCQ:– Bengali-15, English-15, General Knowledge-20, ICT-10;
SAQ:– Bengali-10, English-14, General Mathematics-16.
- C Unit:
MCQ:- Physics-16, Chemistry-16, ICT-6, English-6.
SAQ:- Physics12, Chemistry-12;
MCQ:- Biology-16/Math-16/Biology-8+Math-8 [Any One Subject],
SAQ: Selected one subject in MCQ.
KA Branch: Bengali:- MCQ-15, SAQ-10;
KHA Branch: English:- MCQ-15, SAQ-10;
GA Branch: General Knowledge/Geography/Psychology:- MCQ- 30, SAQ-20.
Rajshahi University Admit Card
Rajshahi University will publish the admit card on the official website. Applicants must download their Admit Card from ,2021. There is no option to download the admit card after the deadline.
To download the RU Admit Card visit admission.ru.ac.bd login by HSC and SSC Particulars.
Before the Admission test, the University of Rajshahi will Publish the detailed Seat Plan. Normally, They Published the seat Location before two or three days of the Admission Test of any Unit(s).
RU Admission Result
Rajshahi University will publish the admission result on admission.ru.ac.bd and ru.ac.bd.
Students just need to select the select the unit and put admission roll number to check the result. They will publish the admission test result within 7 days after taking the exam.
RU Admission FAQs:
Is second timer applicants can apply in Rajshahi University ?
No, Second timer applicants are not allowed to apply in Rajshahi University.
How to get admission in Rajshahi University ?
To get admission in Rajshahi University, Applicants need to participate in the Admission Test.
How to check admission result of RU ?
Students can check the admission result on the official website of University of Rajshahi.