University Laboratory School Admission Result 2021: University laboratory school & college is published the admission result on 30 December 2020 and 31 December 2020. ULABSC will hold the lottery draw at school campus. After the draw, students can check the lottery result from school campus notice board.
The ULABSC will also publish the lottery result on the official website – ulabscdu.edu.bd. Applicants can download the pdf file of lottery result from the website and can check the result by application number.
ULAB is published the admission circular for class two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and nine for the academic session of 2021. Applicants can apply online from 10 December 2020 to 25 December 2020 and get selected for the admission by the lottery result.
University Laboratory School and College, Short Term is ULAB, is a secondary and higher secondary level educational institutions located in Institute of Education and Research, Dhaka University, Nilkhet Road, Dhaka and is under the institute’s management. It is a part of Institute of Education and Research of, Dhaka University. Its provides education from class one to class twelve. It offers two shift and Bangla & English version.
Click where to go:
ULAB Admission Roadmap:
|Admission Opening||:||10 December 2020|
|Deadline||:||25 December 2020|
|Admission Result (Lottery)||:||30-31 December 2020|
ULAB Admission Circular
ULAB has published the admission circular 2021. They are now inviting application from the Bangladeshi Students to get admission from class one to class nine. The admission circular is available at ulabscdu.edu.bd. Admission Requirements, application instructions, available seats and lottery draw date is mentioned on the circular. Applicants can also check these details from the below image:
Available Class for Admission:
Class Two, Four, Six and Nine for Bangla Version and Class Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight for English Version.
ULAB Total Seats:
How to apply for Admission:
Interested Candidates can apply for the admission online. They just need to fill up the admission form available at ulabscdu.edu.bd. The timeframe of the application is 10 December 2020- 25 December 2020.
Students should follow the instruction to fill up the admission form and make payment to complete the form properly.
Online Admission Form Fill up Instruction:
- Visit- ulabscdu.edu.bd and tap on online admission or directly go- ulscdu.eabedon.com
- Accept the Application Terms and Conditions and Click Apply.
- Fill up online application form. (*) Mark field must be filled up.
- Fill up all the information (Basic, Student Information), then tap on Apply.
- After completing the form, Applicants will get an application id and Password.
After the completion of admission form, make the payment using bKash.
bKash Payment Method:
- Visit again on- ulscdu.eabedon.com
- Sign in with the application id and password
- Tap the pay now button and go to checkout.
- Now, Enter the bKash Account Mobile Number.
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile. Enter the verification code in the respective boxes.
- Now, Enter the Pin number to confirm the payment.
After successfully completing fill up the admission form and make the payment, download the Admission form and print it on A4 Paper.
University Laboratory School Lottery Result
University Laboratory School and College will publish the admission result based on lottery draw hold on 30 December 2020 and 31 December 2020. As applicants knows, ULAB will publish the lottery result on the school’s notice board and the official website.
How to check ULAB Lottery Result:
- Visit- ulabscdu.edu.bd
- Go to notice board and Check the notice for all class lottery result.
- Now, download the pdf file and check the result by application roll number.
if applicants are not able to get the result by following the above process, they can easily download the result from the below links.
ULAB Lottery Result (Pictorial)
University Laboratory School Admission Procedure:
ULAB will take admission from lottery draw result student in 6th January 2021 and 7th January 2021. They have to pay the required fees to get admission in ULAB.
Required documents at the time of admission:
- Online Admission Form and Admit Card
- Passport Size 2 Copies Photo
- Attested copies of birth certificate.
- Previous class T.C and Marksheet.