UCB Exam Result 2021: United Commercial Bank is published the written exam result for the post of probationary officer on ucb.com.bd. Candidates just need to download the pdf file of the result from the website and check the result by their Roll Number.
UCB Exam Result Summaries:
|Organization||:||United Commercial bank Limited|
|Online Application Portal||:||bdjobs.com/ucb|
|Exam Date||:||17th September 2021 (Online Quiz)|
19th November 2021 (Written Exam)
|Result Publish Date||:||Within 30 Days from the last Exam Date|
UCBL Exam Result 2021
United Commercial bank Limited Written Exam Result will be published online at ucb.com.bd. Candidate need to visit the official website.
United Commercial Bank Limited is looking for smart, young, energetic, confident, self-motivated and hardworking fresh graduates as “Probationary Officer” to meet the growing need of its development platform.
The selection process will be purely on merit basis and short-listed candidates will have to sit for competitive written test. Successful candidates in written test will be called for interview
PLACEMENT POLICY AND COMPENSATION:
Selected Probationary Officer shall remain on probation for a period of 1 (one) year with consolidated salary of Tk.41.900/- per month. On satisfactory completion of probation period. Probationary Officer will be confirmed as Senior Officer in the regular scale of the Bank of Tk.52,000/- per month with other benefits For further details, please visit: www.bdjobs.com or www.ucb.com.bd
UCBL Exam Date
Due to the pandemic situation, UCB selection process will start with an ‘ONLINE QUIZ EXAM’ for the post of ‘Probationary Officer’ – 2021 and written exam.
Type of Exam with Exam Date:
|Online Quiz||:||17th September 2021|
|Written Test||:||19th November 2021|
Online Quiz Exam Details:
Online Quiz Exam Participation Link: bdjobs.com/ucb
(Please use your respective Login ID & Password which has already been sent through email and SMS)
- After successfully logging in with credentials you will get your Dashboard page
- Here you will see a button with Exam Title & Time. You will get the Instructions by clicking on this button. This page has some instructions related to this Online Quiz Exam. Please read these instructions carefully.
- Proceed to the Exam Button will be shown below the instructions.
- You can use Desktop or Mobile device to participate in this exam.
- Please use the latest web or mobile browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge).
- Make sure that you have a good and uninterrupted internet connection.
- You need to be fully prepared prior to the Exam with all the supportive Device/ Gadget/ Laptop/ Mobile Phone etc.
Read Also- Uttara bank Exam Result 2021
UCBL Job Circular 2021
United Commercial Bank is published a new job circular for the vacant position of Probationary officer.
- Academic qualifications: Applicants should have minimum A years’ Graduation in any subject/ discipline from UGC approved reputed University/ Foreign University with at least CGPA 3.00 out of A.00 or First Class/equivalent result and minimum GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC. HSC and equivalent levels. In case of ”0” level and “A” level, minimum ‘5Bs” and “2Bs” respectively.
- Nationality: Applicant must be a Bangladeshi citizen
- Age: Not over 30 years as on July 15.2021
- Candidates selected for appointment as Probationary Officer will be required to execute a Bond on non-judicial stamp for serving UCB for a minimum period of 03 years from the date of joining
- Candidates unwilling to work anywhere in Bangladesh, need not to apply
- Incomplete application will not be considered for selection process.
- UCB reserves the right to accept or reject any application without any reason whatsoever. Persuasion/ canvassing in any stage of selection process shall be treated as disqualification
UCBL Online Application 2021
If you think, you are ready to take challenges and meet the requirements, please apply through www.bdjobs.com with attachment of a recent passport size colour photograph and certificate/ transcript of Graduation within July 15,2021.