JU EMBA Admission: Jahangir Nagar University will publish the Master of Business Administration (MBA) under JU EMBA Admission Program in the Official Website. Students can apply online at smartadmission.info
Jahangir Nagar University admission process, online payment, fees structure is available at admission prospectus and requirements, eligibility is available admission advertisement.
JU Offers 3 session in a year. It is now inviting applications for the Fall session 2019 to apply online- smartadmission.info/emba-fbs-ju or fbsju.edu.bd/admission.
Lets Dive it in:
- About Jahangirnagar University EMBA Program
- Admission Roadmap
- Eligibility for Application
- Major Subject
- Online Admission Process
- JU EMBA Admit Card
- Admission Test
- JU EMBA Admission Result
At a glance of Jahangirnagar University EMBA Program
- Faculty of Business Studies has been successfully nourishing more than 2000 students at JU EMBA Program.
- It is a professional post-graduate program and meets the recruitment of effective management.
- Use a unique educational approach.
- Duration of this program is 15 months [12 Months for three consecutive semesters and 3 months for master paper & defense]
JU EMBA Admission Roadmap and Summaries:
|Online Application||:||, 2021|
|Last Date of Application||:||–|
|Admission Test (Written Exam)||:||, 2021|
|Exam Center||:||Jahangir Nagar University Bangladesh|
Eligibility for Application:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (Honours) in many subjects.
- Bachelor Degree (Pass) with a Masters Degree
- No Third Class/Division or CGPA below 2.50 (or Equivalent) at Secondary/Higher Secondary/Bachelor Level.
Major Subject for Master of Business Administration under EMBA Program:
There are a total of four subjects are available for admission jahangirnagar university evening MBA Program
1. Finance and Banking
3. Accounting and Information systems.
4. Human resources management.
Online Admission Process:
Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply through the Jahangir Nagar University EMBA Online Application System fbsju.edu.bd/admission within the timeframe.
Online admission has been launched for Faculty of Business Studies, Jahangirnagar University (FBS-JU) to make admission
process effortless for admission seekers.
Applicants can submit admission form through online, pay fees by mobile phone or Bank Card & print admit card through online.
Please follow the simple 3 steps as stated below to apply for admission.
STEP- 1: TO FILL UP ADMISSION FORM
When to apply:
Admission form will be available in website for EMBA Program from 11 August 2020 (12:01am) to 25 August 2020 (11:59 pm).
From where to apply:
Admission form can be filled up within 15/20 minutes from anywhere of the country or even abroad using desktop/laptop with Internet connection.
How to apply:
- Visit- fbsju.edu.bd/admission or http://smartadmission.info/emba-fbs-ju
- Click the Admission button to get the admission form.
- Upload Photo [Valid file types: JPG & PNG only; Max File Size: 100Kb ]
- Fill up the application form with appropriate information [* Indicates mandatory Fields]
- Choose the preference of the Major Subject.
- Upload your Signature (JPG & PNG only; Max File Size: 100Kb)
- Submit the form.
After the application’s successful submission, you will get an application Number [which will be used as a reference number for payment].
Reference number as serial of application and instruction to pay fees against admission application will be displayed on the screen of computer after successful submission of application. Take a printout of this page for next step.
Step 2: Payment Instruction
After completing your application form, you must pay the application fees. The Payment must make by bKash, and the Payment amount is 1200.
Steps for bKash Payment:
- Dial *247#
- Select 3 for Payment
- Enter Merchant bKash Account Number- 01841013013
- Amount 1200/-
- Enter the Reference Number [Your Application Number]
- Counter Number – 1
- Enter Your secret Pin
- After that, You will receive a Payment Confirmation SMS
Payment to be made mentioning REFERENCE Number ( received in 1st step) very carefully as a reference to identify the form against which the payment has been made.
Take a printout of this page for the next step(s). Otherwise, an Admit Card for the admission test will not be generated.
Payment through Online:
Above mentioned fee can also be paid through online using DBBL: Nexus, Master, Visa and VISA & Master Card issued by other banks.
To make payment through online, please log on to http://smartadmission.info/emba-fbs-ju and click on “Online Payment”.
Then enter REFERENCE number (as received in 1st step) and click on “Submit” button.
After that select the card by which fee will be paid (in this stage DBBL Nexus Card is by default selected) and click on “Pay Now” button.
Finally provided the card information and click on “Submit” button. (For card payment convenience fee will be added as per card holders’ agreement.)
Step 3: Print the Admit Card [Admit card can collect after making the payment]
Jahangir Nagar University MBA (Evening) Admit Card:
After completing the online application and payment, you can download the JU EMBA Admit Card from the official website.
How to Download JU EMBA Admit Card:
- Visit– http://fbsju.edu.bd/admissionor http://smartadmission.info/emba-fbs-ju
- Click on Get admit Card.
- Type the Required Information [Reference Number, Mobile Number, and Transaction ID bKash]
- Click on the get admit card button.
- Download and print the admit card.
If you don’t get the admit card, please contact the helpline, as mentioned below.
Jahangir Nagar University MBA (Evening) Admission Test:
The JU EMBA will publish the exam date of Admission Test in the Official website.
Marks Distribution: MCQ 80 Marks, Written Part 10 Marks, Viva Performance 10 Marks.
MCQ Exam Details:
Note: The negative mark for each wrong answer is 0.20
JU EMBA Admission Test Result
The Jahangir University Admission authority will publish the admission test result and viva notice through online.
JU EMBA VIVA: Only Qualified Candidates in the written examination will appear for Viva-Voce.
Required Documents for Viva Voce:
- Original Copies of All-Academic Certificate
- Transcript/Mark sheet/Grade Sheet.
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
- Admit Card
Note: Candidates will be disqualified without these documents.
Consideration for Selection:
- The score of the Admission Test and VIVA Performance
- Academic Achievement
- Managerial Type/Executive Level Working Experiences.
Admission Course Fee and other Charges:
- Course Fees (2750 × 48CH)- 1,32,000
- Admission Fees (Once in the Program)- 10,000
- Library Fees (Once)- 5,000
- Development Fees (Three Installment)- 12,000
- Transport Fee (Once)- 7,500
Total Cost for the whole program- 1, 66,500 (Approx.)
JU EMBA Admission Contact Details:
Jahangir Nagar University
Phone: 7791045-51 (Ext. 1671)
Mobile-01925063070 (Program Query), 01841514151 (Admission and Technical Query)