JU EMBA Admission: Jahangir Nagar University will publish the Master of Business Administration (MBA) under JU EMBA Admission Program on the Official Website. Students can apply online at smartadmission.info.
Jahangir Nagar University admission process, online payment, fees structure, admission prospectus and requirements, and eligibility on admission advertisement are available.
JU Offers three sessions in a year. It is now inviting applications for the Fall session 2019 to apply online- smartadmission.info/emba-fbs-ju or fbsju.edu.bd/admission.
Let’s Dive it in:
- About Jahangirnagar University EMBA Program
- Admission Roadmap
- Eligibility for Application
- Major Subject
- Online Admission Process
- JU EMBA Admit Card
- Admission Test
- JU EMBA Admission Result
At a glance at Jahangirnagar University EMBA Program
- Faculty of Business Studies has been successfully nourishing more than 2000 students at JU EMBA Program.
- It is a professional post-graduate program and meets the recruitment of effective management.
- Use a unique educational approach.
- Duration of this program is 15 months [12 Months for three consecutive semesters and three months for master paper & defense]
JU EMBA Admission Roadmap and Summaries:
|Online Application||:||November 10, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||:||November 28, 2020|
|Viva and Documents Verification||:||4-6 December, 2020|
|Exam Center||:||Jahangir Nagar University Bangladesh|
Eligibility for Application:
- Applicant must have a 4 year bachelor degree.
- 3 year honours/degree with masters degree (Any Subject or Department).
- No Third Class/Division or CGPA below 2.50 (or Equivalent) at Secondary/Higher Secondary/Bachelor Level.
Major Subject for Master of Business Administration under the EMBA Program:
There are a total of four subjects are available for admission Jahangir Nagar university Evening MBA Program
1. Finance and Banking
3. Accounting and Information systems.
4. Human resources management.
JU FBS EMBA Full Admission Circular:
Online Admission Process:
Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply through the Jahangir Nagar University EMBA Online Application System fbsju.edu.bd/admission within the timeframe.
Online admission has been launched for the Faculty of Business Studies, Jahangirnagar University (FBS-JU) to make admission
process effortless for admission seekers.
Applicants can submit admission forms online, pay fees by mobile phone or Bank Card & print admit card online.
Please follow the simple three steps as stated below to apply for admission.
STEP- 1: TO FILL UP ADMISSION FORM
When to apply:
Admission form will be available on the website for EMBA Program from 11 August 2020 (12:01 am) to 25 August 2020 (11:59 pm).
From where to apply:
The admission form can be filled up within 15/20 minutes from anywhere in the country or even abroad using a desktop/laptop with an Internet connection.
How to apply:
- Visit- fbsju.edu.bd/admission or http://smartadmission.info/emba-fbs-ju
- Click the Admission button to get the admission form.
- Upload Photo [Valid file types: JPG & PNG only; Max File Size: 100Kb ]
- Fill up the application form with appropriate information [* Indicates mandatory Fields]
- Choose the preference of the Major Subject.
- Upload your Signature (JPG & PNG only; Max File Size: 100Kb)
- Submit the form.
After the application’s successful submission, you will get an application Number [which will be used as a reference number for payment].
Reference number as serial of application and instruction to pay fees against admission application will be displayed on the computer screen after successful submission of application. Take a printout of this page for the next step.
Step 2: Payment Instruction
After completing your application form, you must pay the application fees. The payment must make by bKash, and the Payment amount is 1200.
Steps for bKash payment:
- Dial *247#
- Select 3 for Payment
- Enter Merchant bKash Account Number- 01841013013
- Amount 1200/-
- Enter the Reference Number [Your Application Number]
- Counter Number – 1
- Enter Your secret Pin
- After that, You will receive a Payment Confirmation SMS
Payment to be made mentioning REFERENCE Number ( received in 1st step) very carefully as a reference to identify the form against which the fees have been completed.
Take a printout of this page for the next step(s). Otherwise, an Admit Card for the admission test will not be generated.
Payment through Online:
Above mentioned fee can also be paid online using DBBL: Nexus, Master, Visa, and VISA & Master Card issued by other banks.
To make payment online, please log on to http://smartadmission.info/emba-fbs-ju and click on “Online Payment.”
Then enter the REFERENCE number (as received in the 1st step) and click on the “Submit” button.
After that, select the card by which the fee will be paid (in this stage, DBBL Nexus Card is by default selected) and click on the “Pay Now” button.
Finally, Students need to provide the card information and click on the “Submit” button. (For card payment, the convenience fee will be added as per the Cardholders’ agreement.)
Step 3: Print the Admit Card [Admit Card can collect after making the payment]
Jahangir Nagar University MBA (Evening) Admit Card:
After completing the online application and payment, you can download the JU EMBA Admit Card from the official website.
How to Download JU EMBA Admit Card:
- Visit– http://fbsju.edu.bd/admissionor http://smartadmission.info/emba-fbs-ju
- Click on get admit card.
- Type the Required Information [Reference Number, Mobile Number, and Transaction ID bKash]
- Click on the get admit card button.
- Download and print the admit card.
If you don’t get the admit card, please contact the helpline, as mentioned below.
Jahangir Nagar University MBA (Evening) Admission Test:
The JU EMBA will publish the exam date of the Admission Test on the Official website.
Marks Distribution: MCQ 80 Marks, Written Part 10 Marks, Viva Performance 10 Marks.
MCQ Exam Details:
Note: The negative mark for each wrong answer is 0.20
JU EMBA Admission Test Result
The Jahangir University Admission Authority will publish the admission test result of viva exam in the official website of JU FBS EMBA Website.
Required Documents Verification for Viva Voce:
- Original Copies of All-Academic Certificate
- Transcript/Mark sheet/Grade Sheet.
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
- Admit Card
Note: Candidates will be disqualified without these documents.
Consideration for Selection:
- Score of Viva (Interview)
- Academic Achievement
- Managerial Type/Executive Level Working Experiences.
Admission Course Fee and other Charges:
- Course Fees (2750 × 48CH)- 1,32,000
- Admission Fees (Once in the Program)- 10,000
- Library Fees (Once)- 5,000
- Development Fees (Three Installment)- 12,000
- Transport Fee (Once)- 7,500
Total Cost for the whole program- 1, 66,500 (Approx.)
JU EMBA Admission Contact Details:
Jahangir Nagar University
Phone: 7791045-51 (Ext. 1671)
Mobile-01925063070 (Program Query), 01841514151 (Admission and Technical Query)